Seen a good movie lately?

Discussion in 'General' started by ideal, May 3, 2005.

1. Iv seen that movie Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events it was pretty funny, other then that meet the fockers was pretty good 2 :p

2. Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy... I've read the books about 15 times in my life, and I've been waiting for years for the movie... great stuff, I was sober, but I recomend going in blazed for maximum effect :smoke:

3. I wanted to see that movuie :), I think ill go see it asap :)

4. me too! I love the books. DW do they do a lot of changing roles and such from the books? If they do I will go blazed. I like it when movies are as true to books as possible.

We just got the second season of Penn & Teller's Bullshit. Great great great. A++

Our friend burned us a copy of Team America World Police. That is great! haha The sex scene will change your life. lol

If you haven't seen it, get Freeway. Its an old Kiefer Sullivan / Reece Witherspoon flick. It's dark spin on little red riding hood. Brilliant. There is another movie with the same name so make sure it has K.S and R.W. in it. "I have a real important question for you Bob!" ahaha I'm not going to finish that, because you just have to see the movie. So good.

5. This is my first post, I'm just jumpin in here--

I saw "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" a few weeks ago and I was taken away! I had to actually stop the movie a to take a breath cuz it was getting so tripped out. It's kinda a love story but don't let that stop you. This is an awesome movie!!!

I also saw "Sideways" and it was really good stoned too :)

6. My wife and I just watched American Beauty for the first time. I love the way that Kevin Spacey is grinning at the end.

7. I saw fear and loathing in las vegas again

8. Sin City

9. i have seen Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure like 4 times blown. never gets old. of course, harold and kumar go to whitecastle. hmm... yeah... you just understand some movies better when you're flyin

10. Last movie i really say that i liked was "Dogville" i had to stop watching it half way because i was trippin and it got to intense lol. But i finished it the next morning.

11. that movie is so fucking tight. i was trippin balls when i saw it though, so i only remember like ten minutes of it. but it was still good :)

12. i've watched Saun of the Dead a couple times this last week. also these past couple weeks i've seen Empire Records (pretty good movie; kinda out there), Harold and Kumar go to White Castle (great stoner flick), and i just watched Office Space tonight (always a favorite, great to smoke a joint to).

:smoke:

13. Empire Records owns. The part with GWAR was great. "Awww Mark, you play a mean guitar dude! Too bad... YOU HAVE TO DIE!"

Any of you who havn't listened to GWAR, listen to em. They're pretty awesome.

A movie I saw recently that I liked was.... Shaolin Soccer. It's an off the wall chinese comedy. It's just weird. However, it's very funny. If you like cartoons, you'll enjoy the movie.

CallMeHerb, you've got red on you.

14. Great movie! His whole outlook on life is sweet :smoke:

Which movie's have I seen lately? Hmmm...I saw Be Coool in the theaters not too long ago. It was funny to see Vince Vaugn act black. It was OK though.

The movie Saw was pretty good! And I Robot.
    Donnie Darko is always a great watch.

15. Sin City. Anyone with half a brain should see this.

Some others I've seen lately were Sideways, Harold and Kumar, and I watched Serpico but I've seen that so many times.

Has anyone seen I Heart Huckabees? Is it any good?

16. Sin City rocks.. I saw Team America World Police in the theater, well not totally stoned, but I was feeling pretty happy, great movie.. I don't recommend "I heart huckabees", I've heard it's pretty much a wanna-be foreign film or something.. Like it's trying to be a french film or something like that. Sideways was great, but I saw that str8, well, str8 enough being gay lol. Damn I need some good stuff... plants are still just little sprouts, and nowhere near harvest *sigh*... Skycaptain and the World of Tomorrow was a good movie, and I'm pretty sure it'd be sweet stoned... Same for Sin City, since it's such high-action and mostly in black and white, with only a few objects in color here and there.. I'm sure the color would stand out amazingly while high... Just a note, though... Don't see Sin City if you can't stand real graphic violence.. I personally could care less, but just thought I'd warn ya ( as a bonus, though, the blood is all white.. if that helps).. Hey also, if anyone here doesn't mind subtitles, the movie "The Visitors" (the american version is "Just Visiting) is a french movie that's hilarious and there are some parts which are so great while all toked up.

17. Ya for real man Sin City is quite violent. Just the way they film the fighting and everything. It makes quite an impact on you in the theatre even if you usually watch violent stuff.

18. I for one was very disappointed with the new Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I don't like what they added and changed, and the only really good parts were direct references from the book, radio show, or BBC miniseries. I also disliked Marven I love the actor but disliked the robot. I think the BBC miniseries was by far the best. Even better then the book because I prefer movies over books.

19. i liked the movie i heart huckabees.... i was drunk as hell so it was a little hard to follow... but i think im going to watch it blazed so i can really get the full effect of the movie....

20. just seen blade 3 its perdy good I cant complain I cant wait to see the new starwars though :)