Seems to be growing really SLOW

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 420egcole, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Hey guys and fellow grows I'm a new timer to this and got some seeds and have them in home made pots I'm using ROOTS ORGANIC soils with perlite no bottled neuts just natural sun light and such and such anywaz they just seems to be growing slow..IMO this are about little more then a month now and they are nice and green any idea or am I just crazy

The first 2,pics are of the same kind GIRLSCOUT and the last is Mr.nice guy

Attached Files:

2. Tape up the pots the roots don't like light and it can cause you problems, just wrap black tape round them or cover the sides,
    There's many reasons for the stunting, but they look good, try not to mess with them to much,

3. Thanks man I'll do that I think I was over watering them so I haven't in like 5 days or so

4. Try to to get used the pots weight when it's dry and water the plant then feel the weight again, this will give you an indication the next time whether the plant needs watering or not,

5. That was maybe confusing,
    Light pot = dry
    Heavy pot = wet

6. Lol got it will do thanks again

7. I checked the height today and girlscout is 8 inchs for over a month and the Mr nice guy is only 5,maybe 6 lol my little stubby

8. They will double in size once they hit flower so be ready for that,

9. Also they will grow slower naturally if you aren't using bottled nutes and only sunlight.