Seems Like The World Is Gonna End Soon

Discussion in 'General' started by Atheism Cant Be Proven, May 19, 2013.

1. The unfortunate truth is that this world will in all likelyhood outlast us.

Alas though, this science has no room in the "Apocalyptic-big-boom-fiery-end" type of people. :cool:

2. naaa i dont think so

3. I've always had that feeling in the back of head lately. Been since my early teens. Just never really saw a future for the way things are going

4. honestly, only we can "make it end" If we do something the world will not end, but change and what are we constantly waiting for? and If you're waiting for God he will end it when he wants to, it's time for us to make change, that's only logical.

5. ive been having the same feeling as op kinda. with all the nuke talk(north korea) and all these shootings. its like shits getting crazy. or maybe it always was, and im just getting old enough to reallly see it

6. Yeah I've been getting that vibe from Mother Earth for the past few years now man. I'm just not sure why she's taking her time. We all seem to have bgiven a unanimous "don't give a fuck" to her a long time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

7. #27 jackhos, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    d

8. The Truth speaks.

9. #29 psychoperson25, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    I think we have just as much chance of the world ending as not ending. We keep flipping the coin and it keeps saying heads...one day it will be tails.

10. Is thst when you got married?

11. OP the world is going to end the day Apple releases the I Phone infinity............(new feature that taps into your thoughts and emits a painful shock when your not thinking about all of apples innovative products) but seriously yes it will op and RIP Steve Jobbs, we all miss you

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time. You won't have a leg to stand on.

12. #33 SamuraiLee420, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    I always get the feeling that the world is going to end, and how it would happen, a Nuclear War, Aliens invading, whatever. Idk, I'm mad baked right now, and this topic is trippy to think about.

Lmao, lucky bastard.

Dude is you're avatar kyle gass with a shrinked up face!?

14. I don't think the world will end in our lifetime, maybe when the sun burns out then the planet is fucked. 

15. Can't go on much longer? If you think we're on the brink now, you must not have been alive during the cuban missle crisis.

16. #37 stonergirl650, May 20, 2013
    Last edited: May 20, 2013
    . Its all in your head

17. Anyone get the feeling.[​IMG]

18. The Center for Disease Control has shit that if it got out,
    [​IMG]

19. it already ended Dec 21st 2011 you dumb fucks