Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seems like it's dry...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by afhottieprep, Jun 23, 2007.

1. here in Mississippi. There's no one I could get another bag from. This sucks..I need find more stoner friends.

2. Yeah its semi dry here too. I can get as much mids as i want, but cant find anything better than that. Doesnt really matter cuz i still got about a 1/2 left from my O and about a 2 grams of pressed keif...:smoke:

3. all my buddies say my town is dry, I personally wouldnt know to busy token that shit :smoke:

I dont buy dank strains, I buy real nice mids id say is just below KB in terms of quality but much cheaper in price.
    --Its from a newer guy whose cell phone was disconnected so he calls from a different number and he hasnt called in awhile. I always have to wait for him to call cuz i dunno his number but whenever he calls i always buy a lb or atleast 1/2 lb so I dont see why he isnt calling :confused:--thats why i buy enough to keep me happy for awhle