Seems like GC is

Discussion in 'General' started by Nyxierawr, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Getting kinda slow lately. Or is it just me?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Summers over. Same reason theres less troll threads.

• Like Like x 9
  3. All the kiddies went back to school.

• Like Like x 7
  4. ^Maybe. That arguments been used for years and holds some truth, back to school. I never got it though. They lose the internet when summer ends?

I think it's getting boring. Especially with the "other drug" and neg-rep ban (fuck the like shit). It's like a big weed circle-jerk and/or trolling. How many times can you read about a 15 year old getting caught by his mom? I don't go much further than the news section at this point when I'm on here.

Sure there are good threads but not like there used to be.

5. Half of the user base is probably playing GTA V right now...

• Like Like x 19
  6. Every forum has this thread where they claim it is dying. Forums in general are just dying. :confused_2: 

Grasscity is still my city though  :bongin:

7. It was the change of the layout.

But the app makes up for it for me

• Like Like x 3
  8. I like it. Lets all stop talking about the old gc because it makes new users feel left out.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I kind of just stop by and read now and then.

It follows a pattern, when school's out kids with time on their hands to explore the world and have fun with their friends, flock to GrassCity instead to post inane puerile nonsense.  Its what kids do these days, I wish as a society we had higher expectations but it is what it is.  Bored kids do boring and immature things.  The folks that love this site endure it because like a season or monsoon, it eventually passes.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Old GC was awesome

• Like Like x 6
  12. The kids are back at school, and all the cool members keep getting banned.

• Like Like x 5
  13. #13 PepeSilviaPlaya, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    A lot of members left after the the site change. Not having an apple app until recently kept people away. People are back in school. Lots of members are banned. People are coming around less because it's slow which in turn causes more users to stay away. People have been saying the site will pick up since right after the change which was like 5 months ago. The content isn't going to improve. GC has been in a rut for awhile now.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Previous banned members could always make a new account. Rules suck and some mods will ban over the littlest thing. Usually these threads get locked

15. In just a year of browsing the forums its gotten less and less exciting by the month

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  16. Someone should make a new gc with no rules.
    And a thread that will tell you which threads are trolls.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You wouldn't by any chance happen to be Canadian would you?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea I call bullshit on this one. People were asking why it was slow in the summer... Its just been slow since the change IMO

Ok this might be slightly true

Yea a lot of people dont like change for whatever reason

Theres not much to feel left out about

And its always their own fault. No one to blame but them

19. Na not from Canada. Live south of the border. Would like to go someday tho

20. SmokeyH shouldn't have gotten banned that was weak.

• Like Like x 1