Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeking Word of the Wise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daquiry, Aug 18, 2008.

1. My screen name is Daquiry and I like to fly..Lol

I have a few questions about the use of what is left behind by my grinder and vaporizer. Ilike gadgets and I like to experiment with my puro/Herb

I was hoping to get some answer from other people who use this gadgets. I have settled for using a vaporizer and a battery operated grinder both portable/personal size. I smoke my herb only when I smoke socially, which trust me has been the core of my vacation. So I am returning to work soona nd I have to cut back in both how much I smoke and how much I spend.
    I want to know if I can make mor of my herb since I tend to buy Kush or high grade most of the time. I don't know if its just me, but I find that when I use my vaporiser I can appreciate more the quality.

The kief/crystal( which one is it?) that is left behind in the blades and the container itself I know I can smoke and bake with, but can I vaporize with that? or will it clog and ruin my favourite little gadget.
    The left overs in my vaporiser are never burnt through, I hate to "cook" it for that long. So is it a good idea to be smoking them? I tried the other day and I got a nice high, but is it kosher? has anyone else tried this? Because if it is possible I'd be getting like twice the use out of every bud and that would just Rock my Worl right now! Thanks for reading and please post:wave:

2. dude your post is tripping me out man. No advice, but i am high, so no worries. :smoking:

3. Can you post a shorter version of the question? Not to be a dick but i didn't understand what you meant. and most people here won't because... well most people are stoned.

4. I understood. Semi-vaped weed might be okay to smoke, but why not just re-vape it? I have vaped stems/leaves/kief+weed mixtures/hash+weed mixtures/resin+weed mixtures and none were too harsh. Easy to clean out too.

However I would not suggest vaping pure resin, make sure you mix it with enough weed.

If you dont mind the smoke and it gets you high then keep puffin the semi-vaped weed! I just cook with the stuff. It makes excellent brownies!

5. :DThanks for the tip, and her is the concise version:

:smoking:i am red myself and I tend to blab on when I am high....LOL

[The leftover in my grinder] Can I vaporize with that? or will it clog and ruin my favourite little gadget?

[The left overs in my vaporiser] Is it a good idea to be smoking them? I tried the other day and I got a nice high, but is it kosher? has anyone else tried this?

Because if possible I'd be getting like twice the use out of every bud and that would just Rock my World right now! Thanks for reading and please post

6. you wana know what you can do with your post vaped weed?
    idk about clogging your vap but you can for sure smoke it and ive herd of smoking the pot even after its been vaped idk whats up with the double vap, but it shouldent be hurting you any more then the normal if you re vap it

7. Thanks bud! (no pun intended...Lol)

8. #8 JustinLovesWeed, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    Well i know nothing about vapes, but if you can get the leftovers and put it in a pipe and smoke it, i'd do that if you're worried about ruining your vape.

Oh and don't worry about "blabbing on" I am VERY talkative when i am high,borderline annoying. Keep tookin' :)

9. k take the kief outta your grinder and vape it. u will get fucked. Then take all your vaped weed and make brownies with them. This will give you a heavy cuochlock high cuz most of the thc has been vaporized but most other cannibinoids r left in the buds so they go into the brownies. You can also just smoke the vaped weed but you will need a good amount to get high. And its a different high

10. Slow down, I am new after all.. Just kidding
    What is choucklut? I am hesitant to bake because of the whole process of making cannabutter (and two failed attempts), the smell and what kind of high I get. How do you do it?

11. Re: Seeking Word of the Wise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slow down, I am new after all.. Just kidding
    What is choucklut? I am hesitant to bake because of the whole process of making cannabutter (and two failed attempts), the smell and what kind of high I get. How do you do it

12. Thanks! I'll have to try the Brownies and I always had a hunch that saving those stems would come in handy, and friends called me crazy...

13. ya best bet buy a nice little hand pipe and smoke that shit