Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeking tips on rolling papper and pre rolled

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenandclean96, Jun 22, 2018.

1. I'm seeking help on rolling with rolling papers and want some more info on pre rolled. So I've only rolled about 4 so far and what I wnden doing was using a crutch (raw pre rolled) and wrapped my paper (higher hemps) aroundy packing tool then loaded. I also have sent king palm pre rolled cigars/blunts (the minis) I am saving them for my get night but have high hopes and just want some pros vs cons on papers and pre rolled and such. Thanks

2. Theres not much difference besides convenience. Some people find they can pack a pre roll faster than rolling there own but other people such as myself can roll just as quick as someone packing a pre roll and have it come rolled out looking just like a pre roll. My only advice with pre rolls is try not to pack it too tightly otherwise it will block the air flow and you will not be able to hit it, and will feel like your trying to suck a thick milkshake through a straw.

Also if you are using any kind of papers or blunts to smoke I find it more efficent to grind my bud up and not break it up by hand. My reason being that when you grind your weed it will come out finer than the small budlets you get from breaking it down by hand, with the ground up weed you will find your joint/blunt will usually burn more evenly.

Happy toking OP and stay safe out there!

3. I always use my grinder for the sake of being able yo pack it nicely, I've done a weird roll my paper with the crutch then pack like a pre rolled and it's been working out. Still a messy roller (got a broken hand ATM tho) and haven't tried my packed king palm mini blunts saving them for tomorrow and hope they are tasty. (Did a stupid and have some ground stem in them so who knows what will happen)

4. Pre rolled cones are just a pre made version of the joints you are making. If you have one of those cone mandrel tools already there is not much point in spending the money to buy cones because papers are cheaper. And once you learn to roll by hand all you need to roll a joint is a pack of papers which is very portable compared to fragile cones.

5. For convenience and beauty, pre-rolls are the way to go especially if you are looking to have a big sesh or just want to show off your so called rolling skills lmao. I occasionally buy some Wiz Khalifa RAW PeaceMaker and Emperador pre rolls off Amazon and they pack easily and quickly and looked like a work of art lol. However, they are pricey unless you go with standard king size.

Tips on rolling papers have been said, but if you are rolling by hand I would look for RAW perforated "wide" tips/crutch instead of regular tips. The wide tips help form your base and your overall cone better. And of course dont pack to tight.

6. Use a roller.