Seeking advice to become successful

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by madeofwar, Nov 15, 2011.

1. now thats an awesome price, thank man! Are these for sale at lowes or walmart? i plan on going out tommorow and gather all i need, try to get everything in one place

2. I was also looking up the cns17, a 55 gal container is $806... gold isnt even worth that much. What the F**k makes it so damn expensive?

3. I dont understand why you would want 55 gallons of a nutrient? Most people buy a gallon or quart and that lasts them months and months. You have one plant!

4. And gold is not measured in gallon, but in weight and is somewhere around $1,700 /ounce. If you did buy a 55 gallon containers worth of gold it would be worth a lot more than $806.. actually.

5. Dude, ive never used nutrients, i have no clue how much i do and dont need.

6. Oh awesome, thanks for the fact's... dude check out this site called dictionary.com, type the word sarcasm

7. Ive been helping you for over an hour. Im sorry I wasted my time. Good luck.

8. No, not quite.. If you consider, typing and slightly adjusting your eyes toward a computer screen as a stressful, waste of time.. then you might want to get outside and experience life. And and hour youve been online... helping me youve put in about 15 minutes of time. I mena its not like you have anything better to do right? otherwise you wouldnt be doing it in the first place...