Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seeking advice from those smoking EVERY DAY

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by superstoner3, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #1 superstoner3, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    i smoke every single day, i havent missed a day since september.
    When i hang out with other stoners, its odd cause they all dont act like me. i figured if i could talk to people who are on my smoking regiment (more then once a day) maybe we would have more in common or such. aka i wanna speak with my own type of stoner. :smoking: maybe they would know how to make my high more fun or such.

i tried a T break but every-time i try, my personality shifts to broly, no lie. i get off on chaos and destruction, i get in trouble and say things that are inappropriate and violent (stuff that people go "hey i got a therapist, i really think you should call him")

like i didnt smoke the day of the school shooting(or day after) whenever it was on the news. i asked a coworker how many died, he said 27 and i went "wow thats impressive, i bet i could beat his score though without a gun >: D(as a joke)" my coworkers O.O' uh... OK then i got work to do. me "shit i went psycho again"

aka i smoke to stay out of trouble, the problem is im becoming depressed and i want it to go away, smoking doesnt stop it anymore. any help.

2. Marijuana is a depressant. If ya smoke like a chimney, you will get depressed. Eventually, after a while. I speak from expierience.

3. so im screwed, if i do smoke i get depressed, if i dont i say shit that could get me fired and act bold and aggressive.

4. Sounds like you got issues unrelated to marijuana usage...

5. Yeah sounds like you have an underlying issue. I get nice and relaxed when I'm high and even though it's a depressant it normally battles my anxiety and elevates my mood because I am one of those people that over think everything. I just having sleeping and eating issues when I stop burning because those are the effects of my anxiety.

I think you just need to stop and think before speaking, and that's common when you're younger. If you're worried about the depression then I would just quit man.

6. Pot is good medicine it helps with ADD and depression indica for ADD sativa for depression you just have to find the right strain for you it sounds like you could use a a 75% sativa with a indica to mellow you out. I have gone 6 months without smoking because of work I wasn't any more energetic or less depressed I need a good sativa but most everything you can buy is indica dominant because it finishes faster for cash croppers but is not good for motivation but is good for pain and mellowing a person out.

7. #7 Salty Shack, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    It's really a mix of depressant/stimulant/hallucinogen, depending on what your're smoking, i'd say.

8. Here's the actual list of classifications it falls under for anyone who didn't know and wants to know

[​IMG]

9. Depressant =/= depression.

Depressant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Completely different things.

10. go see a doctor and therapist....u saying that 27 dead in CT is impressive and u can beat that without a gun is borderline pyscho or just plain ignorant & stupid

11. This is a broad generalization Indica = depressant Sativa = stimulant good for depression try a Durban Poison

12. Sounds like you have a bad attitude and still need to grow up. Just my opinion tho.

13. sounds like you need to take a close look at what's really wrong in your life...

14. How old are you op if you dont mind me asking.

15. Easy answer man, everyone who smokes on a daily basis and stops for a day is gonna be in an irritated and elevated mood, give it a week and you'll be fine and won't need to smoke. Wake up early in the morning and go work out or sit in a sauna or something, it'll help that. In my experience at least

16. lmfao @ i bet i could beat that score without a gun

17. That sounds more like it.
    I smoke every day if I stop I do get a little depressed but I stopped being depressed an got over it BC I realized I'm going through withdrawals an that's not right

18. #18 BlazinBlizzard, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    dont worry.

be happy.

19. Oddly enough, ive been smoking straight for a couple years with only a few short t breaks and ive BEEN depressed and i am not now. To me its all about using the powers of the herb in the correct way.

20. Agreed, so to following my previous post, i think somethings a little wrong with mr OP. I get smoking daily and not smoking suddenly, my mood is alot more negative but never that outta check.. your joke, not funny what so ever...