Seeking a mini that is truly stemless... any help finding??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PacWahine, Jul 7, 2010.

1. i'm thinking about getting one of those mini bongs. a friend was telling me about a stemless one but everything i search for really does have a stem. then i thought... wait, how can one be stemless?!?!?!?!?! anyone seen one here on gc or have pix of one?

2. i guarentee it will be expensive and therefor not worth it

3. What do you mean stemless, it has to have SOME sort of stem. BTW I do know what a stemless is. I just can't picture what you want...

4. i bought it for 185 but its priced at 220 at kulture in va

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNruJNi0Ovc]YouTube - 14" SYN Stemless Mini Showerhead[/ame]

5. Look on ALT, I actually have a chinese or local 12" mini stemless tube with a bent neck that I got at a lhs for under $100

6. i saw that 14" stemless. its one of the first on google search. but thats too big. i want one about 7". to me 14" aint a mini! but thats just me.
    see, i thought a stemless mini sounded illogical. im beginning to think it is not possible.

7. do you have any pix of it? i think 12" is the shortest i am going to find.

8. I would go with the Magic Flight Launch Box. It cost me $88 shipped and works a ton better than a bong (more effecient=better high) and is odorless too, so you can take it in public. It's more portable than a bong too (don't need to find water, unbreakable, etc). Give it a look :)