Seeking A Little Advice

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by RitualAbuse, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Not even a month ago I acquired two NYC deisel, one Purple Kush, and one random sprout.
    The NYC diesel's are about 24inches and the purple Kush is 18inches.
    These plants are clones and roughly six months old. The previous owner had little to no knowledge on the stages of plant growth.
    Until two weeks ago all plants were in small pots. I want to say 4 or 5 inches deep. A few days after I initially set up my closet, which is 12square feet, with a large mirror, a 100watt florescent light and a fan, a majority of the leafs began to droop and became a very dark green. Keep in mind they are elevated and the room is completely sterile. The day after a watering, all plants looked like this excluding the very top leafs and I began to speculate.
    I went out and bought a cheap bottle of miracle grow plant food that is 18%Nitrogen. I gave each plant roughly 5 drops. After two more days the plants did not improve in the slightest. The leaves began to curl under and they became very dry.
    That day I felt something drastic had to be done to save them, so I moved them into 3 gallon buckets using cheap 25-6-12 all-purpose potting soil. I bought some Super Thrive and some miracle grow tomato plant food. I mixed these accordingly to one gallon of water. I fed them this for three days and nothing has improved. I flushed them yesterday thinking I had overdosed them with nutrients and maybe they had nutrient lock. This has been a downhill slope and I would really like to have these back in action. What can I do to save them?
    If you were to type in Nitrogen Toxicity in Google images, the first picture that comes up are what my plants look like.

Getting a 400watt HPS light, a Ph tester and some sort of Co2 are on my list of things to do.
    What are the facts of using carbonated water on plants? My house is also heated by natural gas; does that play any factor in Co2 levels?

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Turf King all purpose
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Nyc diesel and Purple Kush
    How old are the plants? Roughly six months
    What type of lights and how many watts? I have a 24inch 100watt florescent, a 100watt 22inch florescent and a bulb that I strictly use just to maintain a temperature of 78F that is not near the plants
    How far from the lights? A foot maybe a little less
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? I have not tested my water, but it is tap water with a Brita Filter
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? N/A
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? N/A
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 78degrees and I don't understand how to measure humidity
    What size pots? 3 gallon
    Any bugs? Look real close. No bugs.
    Any other pertinent info?

I appreciate that you have read this far. Thanks already.