Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeing things when really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by duperdutch, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Is this just a sign of really dank tree? On multiple occasions I've smoked some fire and my life kinda flashed like a cartoon for a second. Another time I was smoking a big blunt I started seeing a faint pattern, and then a beautiful colorful pattern took over my vision for about 30 seconds. Does this have anything to do with genetics or tolerance or anything along the lines of that?

2. Not unless your weed was laced, this does not happen with normal weed.

3. You do realise you're not taking LSD right? Jeez maan.

4. well i HAVE seens shit that wasnt there before while high (was driving too). LSD does do this too you my friend and depending on how you smoked it. The shit your talking about.....takes a VERY high doesage (6 or 7 hits), so who knows you might have been laced.

Did you smoke with the same person/people both times?

Also iv heard you cant lace weed with LSD but i have yet to believe otherwise but idk

5. just hope it was acid, or peyote. not that shitty drug called pcp
    yeah you can lace lsd with weed. (ive done it) i was by myself though and would have told anybody that wanted a hit otherwise

6. Acid? Why would they lace it with another, more valuable drug? I'd love someone to dip my nugs in acid, I wouldn't be smoking them that's for sure. :cool:

7. Thats cool i learned something new today. You have any visuals?

8. Isn't weed being laced meant to be really rare? It wouldn't be cost effective would it? Unless some guy has purposely laced your weed for some strange reason, then I highly doubt it's laced.

Yes at extreme highs you can get some visuals sometimes, it depends on your tolerance (if it's low you'll be able to get these type of highs). I've had stop vision before where everything appeared in cartoon form and if your paranoid you'll make things out to be things they're not - not that your talkin about this. What you describe I don't know, I could see the pattern thing happening from smoking a lot but beautiful colours appearing? I don't know haha.

9. yeah not too much, mainly just headspace but then the other 3 hits kicked in :hippie:

10. Yea i never expected it to be a major kick in with weed/lsd but just that alone seems pretty groovy.

11. Last night i thought i was screamin shit from the movie norbit, and my friend started laughing and i thought wtf was i just screaming. than i asked him if i was screamin shit and he said no. wtf i was confused

12. Okay enough laced talk, I can rule out that it wasn't laced because I'm not a fucking idiot. I think it has something to do with smoking large amounts of fire with a low tolerance?

13. no idk for sure but i will tell you when i get out of drug court if smoking large amounts of chronic will make you see shit.... untill the you might just be sensitive to the pseudo-hallucinogenic properties of thc. (it doesent make you see shit you make you see shit)

14. #14 Zef, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    haha what the heck does this mean?

also I don't believe anyone who says you can/they have laced weed with LSD. To the best of my understanding acid is pretty heat sensitive and to heat it to the point of combustion would ruin it.

to the guy who claims he successfully did it. stop lying or google placebo effect.

15. Exactly what happened to me the first time i ripped dank out of a bong, milked it an hour later and had a full conversation with my friend (Or so i thought) then i looked up at him and asked him what he just said. His reply was "I haven't talked in 10 minutes"

Mind = blown.

For two hours i was asking my friends if i was talking or not. Embarrassing.

16. obviously nobody here has done acid, it's not active inhaled and BURNED. even the sun destroys it, hence why dealers put it in foil.

But, weed is a psychedelic and THC acts on a system that can easily cause hallucinations.
    happy smoking man, enjoy what you have

17. awwww he isn't? i wish mine was laced with it haha

18. dip a paper in liquid acid and dry it out the smoke i guarantee headspace at least, and it might be wasteful but that doesent matter when you have enough of it around, besides i was already trippin so stop yo generalization trollin and i have tripped numerous times on shrooms and acid

19. there is no way you dipped a paper in liquid LSD. you would still not be speaking english after a dose like that. and if you where already tripping then thats why you felt trippy after smoking

20. Yeah one time I wanted to see what my maximum high was and I had not smoked in about a month and I just kept on taking bong rips. I looked around at my bedroom and it seemed like the everything just look like it had no texture to it for a second...kind of like a cartoon or a computer graphic. Everything just look so primitive and in its simplist form. My weed was not laced either.