Seeing the world more clearly

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by shinyquarter, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Hey whats up grass city forum, I'm new to the site and this is my first post. I've been smoking weed for about 2 years now and noticed that i see alot more things and was wondering if its just in my head or if anyone else sees it too. For example, when your looking into someone's eyes you can see where their ego's at. I've noticed that when someone is really focused on how everyone else sees them, their right eye will go/look up and their left eye will move closer to the center of their face. and when their focused on themselves and how they see things their left eye will look up and their right eye will go towards the center. Also when you feed their ego such as, telling them nice things about how people see them their right eye will get bigger. Am i going crazy or am i seeing the world for how it really is.

2. You're probably right. The right side of the brain controls your left side of body and vice versa. The right side brain is more involved in intuitiveness, spontaneity and thinking about yourself as you said, while the left side is for analyzing and logical thinking. So that would make sense