Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeing the Northern lights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEED SMOKE TOKE, Nov 25, 2010.

1. I'm getting a pckage deal to go to Iceland with both flights and a hotel room for only 425 dollars. What strain do you think I should bring because there is no way I'm gonna go see the fucking northern lights and not be baked. And how should I bring my bud on the airplane. :smoke:

2. Put it up your ass and hope you don't go through the TSA's new scanning machine.

3. I don't know how easy it is to get weed in iceland but TRY to get it up there.
    Don't risk taking weed on an over seas flight!

If you get caught, that's your ass.

4. Alright I know I'm not supposed to but in this situation it's a must... Acciiidddd

5. You would have to check what Airports your going to be screened at, and find out if they have Passenger xray scanners at the airport. If they still have Metal detectors, then you can just hide it in your crotch area ( At the most 3 grams) and walk through the metal detector. Make sure to wear appropriate clothing with no extra metal on it, so when you go through the metal detector, you dont beep and need extra searching done. I took a flight from Orlando Fl to el salvador to peru, made it to peru with about 2 grams.

6. If they're going to have the new crazy scanners, then just put it in a bag in your luggage that gets checked in. You should get the strain Northen Lights

7. troll

8. I think the worst possible thing you could do to yourself is try to smuggle drugs onto a plane at this time. Have you been watching the news at all lately? Have you been watching what's been going on inside airports this holiday season? Please, for your own safety, do not try to sneak cannabis onto a plane. You are going to a place where weed will be bountiful. If you must take a risk, the safer risk would be to try to score when you get to your destination.

9. Bountiful? In a low population island with little to no agriculture?:confused: I never figured iceland to be an easy place to scout out ganja without a connection.

Valid point though, risky time to be smuggling anything on a plane. Maybe consider shipping to your hotel ahead of time, call ahead and let them know you are expecting a package to arrive and to hold it at the front desk for you.

Be extra cautious during the holidays OP, TSA's are and so should you.

10. Best idea I've seen in this thread. I would neverrrrr bring any sort of illegal substance on a plane... Hell for that matter, I wouldn't even bring it into an airport

11. lol dont try international smuggling, not on a public airliner anyways...
    they have those full body xray scanners now, you'd be fucked.

your best bet on that would be edibles.

12. i think this would work. i'm pretty sure they don't check your bags that go under the plane. err they probably metal detector it before they load it onto the plane in case of a bomb. but it would probably work:hello:

13. he's not trolling

14. I'm not really sure how you'd sneak weed on a plane.

15. One of my friends from elementary school moved to Iceland and recently came back to visit. He said the weed prices in Iceland are crazy. I don't remember exactly how much 1 gram was in Icelandic dollars, but he said it was about equivalent to 40 Canadian dollars.

I would of course not reccomend taking your weed through the airport.

16. COUGH!@#$% PM me.

17. Why not fly from the country of origin to the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and drive the rest of the way? or take another small plane, or boat?

18. he got a package deal. flying into iceland is a lot cheaper then flying into amsterdam.

19. Holy fucking shit 40 CAD a gram? Man what the fuck there's now way it costs that much.

20. Either ship it to your hotel ahead of time or a really food ideawould be to make edibles