Seeing spirits and other things

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Zònk, Jan 9, 2009.

1. #21 Androgenicx, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Google it theres quite a few aura guides. Essentially when it comes to the primary colors, they correlate with the chakra colors.

It is odd that you see primarily white and yellow - how strongly do you see the aura, how big is it, how enveloping, how much does it stand out?

A white aura through and through belongs only to enlightened beings or angels/"higher" beings seen through ESP, the third eye, or otherwise mystical experiences, you will possibly never see a truly white aura in your life. I have been developing the skill of seeing auras, and I am only able to see about 3 fingers width around the object/person right now, and it always seems translucent/white - this is due to a lower level of perceiving this energy and perceiving its existence, but not its nature. As skill develops, one can see the aura much more clearly, with much more vibrant color, and it will be much larger than 3 fingers width in size.

It is possible that you simply need to work more on seeing auras, and given that you never lost the ability and had a heightened attunement for it, it shouldnt be too hard or take too long.

2. Thats what I see as well I need to work on it more. I need to start doing it more. I can see about as much as you can as well

3. You are blessed. I have some tiny little abilities but nothing too cool, I dont see things and I really want to. You should try to communicate with them when you see them, maybe they have something to tell you :)

4. #24 Androgenicx, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Theyre a gift and a curse, unfortunately more often than not they become an obstacle to true spiritual growth.

People get too lost in them, in the coolness uniqueness aspect of them, in using the powers more than they just work towards spiritual growth.

When I developed the ability to sense and work and channel energy very intensely, for awhile all my meditation became about channeling these energies and manipulating them. All truly beneficial meditation that allows for real growth is about letting go, NOT controlling, not feeling special or not-special, but simply letting everything be, not feeling that spirituality is amazing and superior and that non-spirituality is deluded and inferior, but just dissolving the self and the attempt to manipulate.

If with such a small ability I got so distracted, I can only imagine what it would be like to be a full blown psychic. You will find most psychics have horrible lives themselves, hate people who poke fun at them and who are not believers in this stuff, are shelled up, withdrawn, lonely people who do not grow spiritually.

If you can learn to not be attached and see them as nothing special and just a small tool rather than something that defines you or makes you special, then they can be useful. Otherwise, personally, the only thing im mildly interested in is seeing auras because I feel it can help me spiritually, healing which is why i work with energy and have done a reikie course, and perhaps some day immunity to physical distractions cold/heat/physical pain to allow for very prolonged, deep meditation, and I feel luckier and better off to NOT have psychic abilities.

5. as i said, angels, and benevolent beings. in my opinion angels are no better than us, people have a tendency to look at them as better, but they are simply higher on the path of spiritual growth, and a higher frequency/dimension.

dam, i just saw andro got to it...anyway..

its when we are young we are more capable of seeing beings on different frequencies, not like the ability physically goes away, its just from the way we are raised we do not nurture this part of the brain and it fades..

i believe these dimensions or at least some of them, are referred to in many mythologies particularly norse and chinese. also in hellboy 2 i remember they were able to see the troll world and stuff, where there were elves' trolls, etc...

in LOTR even, once they lived in harmony and and then the mans time came and the others faded...
    i believe we are again opeining up to them as we are going back to the beginning of the cycle, The Golden Age, even as in LOTR, and we will live in harmony once again with the fantastical beings of all the realms.

6. I can only imagine what it would be like to be a full blown psychic. You will find most psychics have horrible lives themselves, hate people who poke fun at them and who are not believers in this stuff, are shelled up, withdrawn, lonely people who do not grow spiritually.

This completely describes me a few years back, I really needed to read that, because at the time I was really struggling. Perfect explanation of alot of people out there who have beautiful gifts and cant figure out how to live in the middle world.
    Thank you.

7. I'm intrigued by the fact that these things are counter-intellectual to most everything I know, but they do not feel counter-intuitive.

I feel an underlying harmony with what you guys are talking (and talking so well) about, although I have not had these individual experiences myself, or at least not so poignantly.

Although, and please do not take this the wrong way, as I say it from a point of universal love, I am triggered by the allusion to physical characteristics of the more advanced peoples as being light-skinned, light-haired, and light-eyed. I can imagine how people not fitting such a physical description could feel about that, especially people who are not white. Could somebody give some more background on this allusion?

8. its funny you say that because this one site ive been looking at says something completely different about a white aura.

it states:
    White: serious disease, artificial stimulation (drugs). Why does the white color in the Aura indicate problems? White color is like a noise, rather than a set of harmonious tones (monochromatic colors). It is impossible to "tune" the noise to an orchestra playing harmonious music, hence the white Aura indicates a lack of harmony in the body and mind. Nature, which we are a part of, is harmonious. This harmony comes in discrete vibration "tones" or harmonics, partially described by the modern quantum physics.
    Several hours before the death, the Aura becomes white, and greatly increases in intensity. For this reason in most cultures "death" is depicted in WHITE (not black), because in the past, people could actually see a white Aura before death. It seems that our ancestors knew much more than we are prepared to admit.

personally ive just starting trying to see auras for a couple days now but im sure ive seen it before. i can only see a faint(sp?) white blur almost cloud like shape around them about and inch or two thick. cant really see much color though. i might have seen some yellow and orange before but it coudlve been a placebo?

9. where did you get that info? everywhere i looked it means angelec or enlightened aura.

but yeah, ive only been able too see faint blurs around people too...i had a site that teaches how to see auras...i should start trying again...

10. Maybe the whole light skin thing is an association with angels?
    I know indigo children are supposed to have similar characteristics, but not totally familiar with it.

11. indigo children are getting outdated, lol.
    crystal children are whats in now, and everyones crystal dna will activate soon enugh :D

angels on earth in human form= wanderer.
    angels are just beings of love from another dimension or planet.

cant wait to go see this psychic healer my sister knows and see what color my aura is...

12. #33 vostibackle, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  13. Skepticism is all fine and good, any real aura reader would not have even agreed to doing this on public television, it is not a game and there is nothing to 'prove' to 'regular' people who do not believe.

Reading an aura accurately enough for just one person requires the reader to go into a mildly meditative state. This guy is just standing there and claiming to see all the auras behind the screen. Inanimate objects have auras as well, everything has an aura. Putting someone behind a screen and trying to see the aura will mess up reading.

So called mystical and paranormal activity, to those who are really capable of it and understand it, is something next to sacred. They will hardly go out on television to publicize it and turn it into a game for a million dollars.

"Reading" requires relaxation and no pressure and meditative calm of mind. This is very very difficult for most people when being 'tested' or being put in front of a crowd on television especially, and fails miserably.

Psychics are not even out to "prove" that they are real, they are unconcerned with all this "prove it expose it" drama - if you believe you can use their services otherwise be on your way. It is the silliness of non-believers and atheists alike who poke and and try to prove that these things do not exist because they cannot be displayed in some form publicly, whether it be psychic "powers" or God itself.

To backup their own views and not feel that they have the incorrect view, some people like Randi will go about trying to disprove everything. There are things that you simply cannot "prove". Some things ARE being experienced and studied by science now, although. Look at subtle energy, always been called "a stupid hoax of paranormal nature" that doesnt exist. There is alot of research happening on this now, and alot of leads are being uncovered that point towards the reality of subtle energy. Bioelectric fields that could not previously be detected are now being detected in all things, animate and inanimate. Kirilian Photography has been able to photograph these fields in some form. Claim its not a real energy field but simply a weird camera? They have photographed "healers" and reiki masters before and after sessions, and the pictures have differed tremendously in a seemingly accurate way if what was being photographed was indeed some kind of subtle energy or bioelectric field.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. A blind man could always claim that those who claim to see are liars because he could never see. Although this analogy falls short on various levels, its a similar case with so called paranormal activity. These experiences are not grounded in the dimension of matter but in the energies that formed these matters, that we still cannot directly evaluate with science. When asked about his theory that all matter is energy and how one could understand or evaluate it, Einstein said "Here science ends and spirituality begins".

14. I agree with what shes saying. When I first read that I thought, "Then by that theory there must be a limit to how 'advanced' a person of, say, hispanic descent with dark hair and dark eyes can be?" :confused_2: My baby could be the most psychic person in the world but if she comes from mexican parents, theres no way shes coming out looking like a white girl.
    So I would also like someone to clarify what this stereotype is about.

15. Physical appearance, origin, or capabilities has absolutely - absolutely - nothing to do with the spiritual progress and energy of a being, nor does his ability or disability to channel "powers" of any kind whatsoever.

16. #37 Androgenicx, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    The primary color of an aura has to do with the corresponding universal attributes of the color, and this is evident in both auras, chakras, and subtle energies that manifest otherwise.

A black aura is diseased. A white aura corresponds to the crown chakra, which is an illuminating white color. The highest level of spiritual purity cause an aura of this color. Disease (physical to some extent, more emotional and samskaric - murder, parricide, etc cause blackening). The white aura before death has to do with the slipping away of the being on all levels towards divinity - it is not indicative of the sickness, but of the release into divinity that is occuring.

Indigo has to do with a highly spiritually directed being, but one that hasn't attained. Blue is tranquil, not entirely connected with divinity nor having experiences of it or guiding itself consciously towards it, but not grounded in material and "lower" desires and impulses. Green is a healers aura, one with intense love of humanity, one whos experiences so far in this life and past have caused his conditioning on all levels of his being to be directed towards service, compassion, and love. A primarily red aura indicates obsession with materialism and lust and desire. And so on and so forth.

With so many sites coming up all over the place, and the delicate nature of these kind of knowledges, there are bound to be sites put up with incomplete are altogether incorrect knowledge.

17. it is possible that someone might presuppose that there are so few white auras out there that the only way(likely) is that the person is on drugs giving them a better understanding of universe and access to the higher dimensions, and thus temporarily radiates a white aura..

18. #39 Androgenicx, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Unfortunately its not like like a videogame, that would be cool ;)

The aura is dependent on all levels of the being, cleansing on the pranic subtle energy body levels, and imprints on the samskaric body (soul). Over time as the whole being transforms, his aura transforms to reflect this change. Subtle changes can occur during altered states of consciousness induced through drugs or meditation, but not massive changes. It is possible to temporarily get drawn into darkness and for, say, a previous evolved soul to get lost in materialism in a present incarnation and start accumulating a red aura instead of a blueish indigo one, but the descent into darkness is far faster than the ascent out of it. It can take several lifetimes for an aura to really make a transformation as some carry very heavy negative karmic imprints. Some it is possible in a lifetime itself, some may not have ever been spiritual but not have much negative karma and a jump into spirituality is possible in weeks or just months. The most pure of beings can cause heavy slowdowns and turmoil and obstacles for themselves in a single minute by a single murder.

When it comes to dimensions and planes, I don't believe in new age philosophies of 'alternate dimensions' and 'higher dimensions' where angels or gods and such reside. There is the physical body, subtle energy body, causal body, etheric body, and nirvanic body. The physical is the physical manifestation, subtle is the energy bodies nodes chakras, causal body is the karmic imprints, etheric body is the raw ether of which all manifestation and energies are born, and nirvanic body is the bodiless body - the selfless body - the eternal is-ness that presupposes all existence of any kind from which all existence and all bodies came to be, it is both at our 'core' and everywhere simultaneously - this is "God" or 'divinity' or 'allness'. The nirvanic body is always pure and always there, for the mind to collapse into it the other levels of being need to be pure enough for the mind to grasp clearly and surrender once and for all to.

I believe 'spirits, angels' 'beings' are simply various bodies in the causal and etheric forms that are not in physical manifestation.

Of course there are various theories from various philosophies old and new, this one to me resonates the strongest, is the most intuitive, and seems to have the most common ground amongst 'true' masters - the truest that one can suppose them to be, Ramkrishna Paramhans, Vivekanand, Nithyananda, Yoganand, Maharshi.

Ultimately they are distracting, irrelevant, and only a source of hinderance to delve and try to understand too much. Knowledge can help the ignorant onto the path of illumination and salvation, but for true growth to start occuring after the mind has been directed to this path through knowledge, all knowledge must be ignored and dropped - for knowledge cannot encapsulate the truth only point towards it.

Especially when it comes to dimensions, "seeing", visions, contact with entities, and all these phenomenal things, it is all too easy to get sucked and drawn into them and greatly slow down ones path to embodying the truth by eradicating attachment to all knowledge, both the knowledges that caused you to be ignorant as well as the ones that helped you.

19. ok i understand what you were saying about the white aura during death signifying divine action, it makes sense. anyone else been seeing colors? how long did it take to get there. i think i saw my own aura today had green and some pink.