Seeing small translucent dots on bright sunny days when looking at the sky.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UniqueGrass, May 12, 2013.

1. #1 UniqueGrass, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    I've been seeing these since I can remember -- looking outside the bus window on a sunny day, fascinated. I think they enhance my vision when I'm high, too. :cool:

They are small translucent dots, similar to 'seeing' stars after standing up too fast (happens occasionally) or getting hit over the head (never happened), but like I said, they're translucent and in a greater quantity. I can only see them on sunny days and when I move my eyes higher, they move too, then disappear if I stare, coming back once I move my eyes again.

I also went on a jog today (T-Break) and on my last lap the sky was just... amazing with these dots, but they turned into wispy thin threads that move around and intensify when I close my eyes... Simply amazing. Try it.

On a different note, I see energy zooming towards the sidewalk (or any white concrete) on a bright sunny hot day (intense in the summer). Pretty trippy. My 13 yr old brother said he sees this, too.

Anyone else experience these phenomena?

2. Holy shit man, I thought
    I was the only one. I have never tlked about this to anyone before but I too see them. Especially when I'm on airplanes and I look out the window, if its clear, I see tiny dots bouncing all around. I'm so curious as to what they are.

3. I believe it is from pressure on the back of ur eye. google it for a more technical explanation.

4. I experience this allll the time. something else I love to do is rubbing my eyes, close your eyes and gently rub them with your index finger knuckles. You will start to see little white things flying all around the black darkness.

I've been doing this for a long time know. feels awesome. remember, don't push too hard.

5. I think your parents must have been on some bomb hallucinogenics ;)
    just kiddin brah
    I get those too basically exactly how you explained it hahaha when I stare they dissapear, and its mostly only on sunny days when I look at the sky.. (that its most noticeable I guess)
    pretty normal shiet

6. Isn't it just like dead bacteria or someshit on your eyes? I'm sure I read that somewhere lol.

But yeah, I noticed this when I was like 6 and thought I was going blind or something haha.

7. Eye floaters? Pretty sure they did a scene In family guy about it.

Wear sunglasses, it'll help, they're made for a reason ;)

8. Is there anyone that doesn't have this?

9. I doubt it lol. Some have it way worse then others though.

10. I have floaters too and see them clearly in the daylight. But when I look to sky, I see these little dots bouncing and swirling around.
    I think this is from my bad vision though...I wish I had a better explanation

11. I see floaters EVERYWHERE. If I concentrate, I start seeing a wall of floaters scrolling downwards. If I pick out a floater to follow, it will drift sideways. Shit is a trip, really.

12. I think everyone has this lol. I think it's just the liquid moving around in your eyes, or dust or something