Seeing fractals

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokeup2day, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Does anyone ever see fractals in their heads or actually see them? Either high or sober?

2. What do you mean by "fractals" ? eye floaters :p ??

3. #3 Deleted member 457210, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

4. you dont know what fractals are? :p

no, not eye floaters lol

this is a fractal. keep zooming in and you get the same image. it might look familiar if you have experience with things other than weed...
    [​IMG]

5. its a bird

6. Madnlebrot fractal is interesting.

In my 'days' I've seen fractals in plants.

Not stoned and not sober do I see them otherthan computer simulated ones.

7. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Madnlebrot fractal is interesting.

In my 'days' I've seen fractals in plants.

Not stoned and not sober do I see them otherthan computer simulated ones.[/quote]

Sometimes if I'm really tired and have my eyes closed but not fully asleep, I see them going through my head, it's pretty awesome

8. #8 ydidimakeths420, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_GBwuYuOOs[/ame]

9. You're crazy...
    lmaoo.

10. [quote name='"ydidimakeths420"']
    You're crazy...
    lmaoo.[/quote]

I just read an entire article on closed eye visuals, I go to tell you nice link, and suddenly it's a YouTube link... Hahahaha

11. #12 HisnameisGeorge, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    I see them at random times, but having done some hEavy unmEntionablEs in the past( starts with an E) its expected. Sometimes I used to pop my back and stretch real good, then the small trips would come back with quite vivid fractals. Sometimes when I am really faded I can see them, its really nice.

Cannot mention other substances on GC - WW

12. [quote name='"HisnameisGeorge"']I see them at random times, but having done some hEavy unmEntionablEs in the past( starts with an E) its expected. Sometimes I used to pop my back and stretch real good, then the small trips would come back with quite vivid fractals. Sometimes when I am really faded I can see them, its really nice.[/quote]

I sEE what you did thErE ;) even without the hint at the end haha

13. um that would be this

Attached Files:

14. thats wEird...in my ExpEriEncE...i never had full blown fractals, but shit would be changin color on me. i was a heavy...usEr of marijuana back thEn too...

15. I had the ultimate cottonmouth killer recipe for that kind of RoLLing out on the town. Unfortunately forgot it due to I don't do that anymore.

16. [quote name='"HisnameisGeorge"']um that would be this[/quote]

Wait, what?

17. translate the wingdings script to english^^

18. [quote name='"HisnameisGeorge"']translate the wingdings script to english^^[/quote]

Can u do it on iPhone?

19. #20 Deleted member 457210, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020