Seeing Colors While High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ranger_Rick, Feb 16, 2016.

1. So im pretty new to the "weed experience" and me and my buddy were smoking a blunt yesterday and I got to keep the fatass roach! [​IMG]
    So I smoked it in the shower this morning and i'd say there was enough weed in the roach to equate to 3 bowl packs. I finished off the roach and started to get a wave of paranoia. It kept getting worse and worse until I decided to open the window and breathe some fresh air. I took a huge breath outside and almost fell in the shower as a wave of colors and dizzyness hit me.

I could only describe it as "static colors" it was a mix of green and red and blue, I started to get out of the shower and opened up the curtain and the colors were so bad I could not even see outside the shower. I got out of the shower and sat down on the floor. I laid my head on my knees and lied there for 10 minutes before I started to feel better. The whole time I was sitting I heard ear ringing noise get louder and louder until I couldnt hear anything. I ended up being fine though ! [​IMG] Still a little buzzed from the roach now! Any ideas on what happened? I think think it was just oxygen deprivation because the shower was nice and steamy [​IMG] Leave your theory down below [​IMG]

2. Sounds like you caught a bad high .. hey shit happens!!

3. #4 boydamien, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
    Sounds like you hit the vinegar stroke in the shower lol
    Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hey man, I had it happen quite a lot back in the day. I'm talking about some disorienting shit, too, not just a little fucking wooziness. I've always championed the idea herb has hallucinatory-esque effects to it, especially the grander and more potent sativas. It can fade in time, yeah, but there are still instances where I'll smoke and get thrown for a fucking loop. The first time I tried fuckin' dabs? My balls were straight up nailed to the floor, and I was trippin' for continuous hours on end. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is common for those with somewhat new/lower tolerance such as yourself. If your are concerned by it at all, I'd recommend making sure that when you do smoke, it's in a place you feel safe. That way there is minimal to no concern about falling and hitting your head on something, etc.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Onset of a migraine but the weed stopped it.

Google it, i had this colorful rainbow pyschedelic cover like 75% or so of my field of vision for about 15mins after smoking homegrown dank one time.

Nothing to be worried about

6. And remember marijuana is a psychedelic sorta like harder unmentionables. So just take it easy

7. Remind me to try this strain

8. Thats a blood pressure thing, also had a bit to do with the hot water from the shower

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 1
  9. I see colors when I'm not high

Sent from my Porsche 911 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1