Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seeing colors/hallucinating when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by macmccune, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 macmccune, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    Deleted

2. Marijuana typically isn't a hallucinogen except for people who smoke a huge amount their first few times. Or people who smoke a large amount and and "can't handle their shit." and go all placebo.

3. When you (and I ) was a kid they brain washed us to think that the ganj was bad.

4. I bought my weekly 1/8th (I buy a new strain every week) and every time I went anywhere, it looked like the sky was water.

It was like everything was dry, but the "water" above us changed the way things looked. Like it was a filter for the sunlight. It was trippy.

5. You wont get visuals on marijuana but some people get audio hallucinations.

6. its never happened to me, nor have i heard any reliable report it. but i think if u went into extreme doses (e.g. a quarter of extreme dank) it could happen. once when i had just smoked a 1.5g in my bubbler i felt extreme gs, legit like a roller coaster. but that was an indica, ud have a better chance of hallucinating on a sativa.