Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeing colors after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newtothagame, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I had some extremely good bud the other day. I don't know the name of it, but it was fresh and one pinch of it stunk up the whole room. I took about 3 or 4 (pipe) hits and then I was pretty much on the floor unable to move.

I started to see colorful, fluffy letters float by my eyes, Dr. Seuess cartoons and carousel music and then Disney songs playing endlessly in my head. This lasted for a few hours and then I managed to fall asleep.

What the heck was this stuff that I smoked?? Any ideas?

2. Your only at the threshhold, ...you need another HIT !

3. Either this is a troll thread, or you smoked some laced weed man...

4. i've gotten that high from tolerance breaks+good weed lol. You were just really blazed off what sounds like really good sativa

5. The first 10 times or so that I smoked the same shit would happen to me. Different types of weed from different people so it's not like it was laced. You were jut really fuckin high haha

6. #7 portube, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    I would see different symbols for people while looking at them but I could never just think of what the image looked like to draw it out. Weird but cool haha