Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeing cartoons when high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by air4s777, May 18, 2010.

1. God damn what I wouldn't give to get high like you light weights!

2. you ever watch cartoons?..

you ever watch cartoons..-....

ON WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED???

3. I found out about this on acid, but it works on weed too.
    Press with your fingers on your closed eyes and tell yourself over and over a cartoon name.
    Like "Rick and Morty" "Rick and Morty" "Rick and Morty" "Rick and Morty"
    Soon you'll start seeing slight pattern made out of the characters colors and soon it'll turn into cartoon visuals

4. I found out about this on acid, but it works on weed too.
    Press with your fingers on your closed eyes and tell yourself over and over a cartoon name.
    Like "Rick and Morty" "Rick and Morty" "Rick and Morty" "Rick and Morty"
    Soon you'll start seeing slight pattern made out of the characters colors and soon it'll turn into cartoon visuals

5. yea superjail is some crazy shit when sober lol i enjoy it though. when im high i watch futurama i don't have a tv so i just watch netflix. cant watch tom and jerry because when i do i trip out that tom is so huge for a regular house cat not in a bad way though. when i watch it though i don't see any cartoons outside of the show i usually space out and fall asleep since it's so late.

6. Things appear cartoonish to me when I take a strong hit of....acid lol. I don't think Mary J fucks with your head and reality that much

That's just my personal experience