Seeing Bob Dylan Tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by MoBUD, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Hershey Park, PA. Should be a sick time, I saw him freshman year and it was a mad fun concert. Anyone like Dylan anymore? Anyone goin?

2. everybody must get stoned!

dude well done

shrooms

3. I've seen him twice; Harvard University and The Orpheum

Puts on a good show, but his voice is brutal these days and sometimes he loses his place in the song. He does have a great band and it's a good show, so enjoy it.

4. I cant front, I love bob dylan. Hurricane and One more cup of coffee are 2 of my fav tracks. They put me in a crazy zone

5. Dylans coming to PA!? Bummer I wish I would have known, listening to Planet Waves right now actually.

Enjoy the show man!

"May you stay, forever young, may you grow up righteous may you grow up to be true may you always know the truth and see the light surrounding you may you always be courageous stand up right and be strong and may you stay forever young" :smoke:

6. You fucking asshole. :)

Gettin' toasted live with some Dylan. I doubt it could get any better than that.

7. Well, I got arrested for possession and usage before the show even started, but they processed the entire thing in the parking lot and I still got to see the concert. It was still a sick concert, he messed up the lyrics on Spirit On The Water but I was so glad he played that song its so sick.

I cant believe I got arrested at Dylan. So fucked up. But it was in PA so its like, a verbal warning haha PA is so chill.

8. hahaha dude pa is not so chill with there drug laws but its probably cuz it was a Dylan concert. I saw him at Penn State during fall semester and it was a good concert, but his voice is DONE at this point. But just to be in the presence of the man was good enough. You'll have a good time :)

9. Holy Shit man, I'm going to be there!

10. I didnt even know Bob Dylan was still playing at shows, how old is he now? Im listening to his son Jacobs band right now, The Wallflowers (who are pretty cool as well, sounds a lot like his dad) as i read the title to the thread and was like 'No way'. Sorry to hear about your police encounter, atleast its not serious but props for lighting up in public, Id be paranoid.

11. He's 66 years old and he's been touring pretty much constantly for the past couple of years...it's joking referred to as The Neverending Tour

By the way, sorry to hear about your police encounter, MoBud. Did Dylan tell a corny joke when he introduced his bandmates? (And you have to do Dylan's voice) "On bass...Tony Garnier...Tony's the golfer of the group. Whenever he goes golfing he always brings an extra pair of pants in case he gets a hole in one..."

12. Yesterday is such an awsome song man, man, good music you can feel. Bob Dylan definitely does that :D

13. Heeeeey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
    I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to.
    Heeey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me,
    In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

14. Hey, I'm tangled up in blue.

15. no worries, shit happens. it was like two J's and one i had just finished when they walked up to my car, i get a letter from Dewey Police Academy

1 count Possession of Marijuana
    1 count Possession of Pariphenilia sp

completely sucks, i thought they would've just thrown it away or something. whatever. my friend who was with me got charged too, if in court i say it was all mine does his charge get dropped?