Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeing as it's my first day on this forum...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mxh, May 4, 2017.

1. Thought I'd show you what I get up to at night. Strain is sweet tooth haze, it's decent compared to what we usually get up here. Make make the next one, might not depending on how buzzed I get. Anyway, feel free to comment!

Attached Files:

2. Your writing looks awesome. The bud looks good too :thumbsup:

Welcome to GC

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks!!

*Might make not make make still new to this don't know how to edit

4. Click tools at the bottom of the post you want to edit, then click edit :)

5. Nice roll on that spliff too. I don't really get down with mixing my tobacco in with weed but to each his own. I do like a bit of tobacco myself just like to keep it separate from bud.

6. Do many people on here smoke with baccy?

7. I know where I'm from everybody in my demographic smokes it with baccy, doubt it on this forum though everyone seems to use pipes and whatnot

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Most don't, some do.

9. Your first double post on your first day :) took me at least a week! ;)

10. Yeah I make even better spliffs when I have a grinder and I'm not at my mum's house smoking out the window:mellow:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stopped when I started smoking bongs more than joints, and now I'm growing I doubt I'd go back just because of how they hate nicotine

12. lol if you're trying hide the smell inside you might as well not even bother if you're smoking something u rolled cause it will just continuously burn and stick like a mofo either way. Gotta use a bowl, bong, vape, etc.

13. Welcome to the city! :)

14. hahaha I've finally come round to making an account

off to smoke my doob and Watch dexter

• Like Like x 2
  15. I've never really known personally who smokes straight weed, always just been me and my girlfriend. It's pretty funny when we smoke out friends because they get fucked lol

16. :love-mj:

17. how much you been smoking?

18. Not much, I'm not a huge stoner or anything but like there's a difference between a fat joint with baccy and a fat joint with just weed. Sometimes catches people off guard
    :smiley-rolling-joint: