Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seedy Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sevs, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I dont buy weed that often, usually solid. But i can only get hold of green just now so i bought a 1/8th lastnight.
    When i did the deal and got upstairs and opened it, i noticed it was dead wet, dead dark, and full of seeds.
    Now ive seen seeds in weed before, like here and there but this stuff was cacked in seeds, i spent about 15 mins pullin seeds from in the stems, in the bush, in the bag.. I counted over 60 seeds in total, more seeds than fuckin weed! lol
    One thing i did notice though, was when i crushed the seeds they popped, as if they were hollow??

Anyone know if this is natural or what? I phoned a mate who likes to think he knows a bit about drugs, and he said it was a hermaphrodite plant or some shit??

2. Sounds like the seeds were just undeveloped/immature. It could have come from a hermi plant.

That's the trouble with everyone wanting to grow. Some people fuck it up and insist on selling it seedy. Thus, causing you to loose money because of the weight in the seeds.

3. I know what you mean. I usually only buy top shelf, but everytime that I splurge on quanity vs quality, there's this overbearing existance of seeds. I don't know if what you got was brick weed, but usually it's caked like that because well, it's brick weed. But sixty seeds in an 8th bag? I would definitely let that dealer know to get it from elsewhere bro.

4. When i used to smoke midz i would get seeds that did the same shit and i thought it was just normal. I think whoever grew that bud you got was a lazy fuck. The weed sounds gross the way you explained it. Dark, wet and seedy...:smoke:

5. Yeah dude. From the sounds of it you got some schwag. Haha
    As for the seeds, a lot normally come with the sacks, specially with mids.
    The dealers around here will even grab some loose seeds and put it in a bag to try to weigh it down. It's bullshit. Lol

6. Dyammit!

I was thinkin about stoppin for a months break in December, until new year (my bday). But i cant get any solid, and the weed sucks, so once this shit is done im gonna stop earlyi think. Its pretty shit that my last stuff for 3/4 sucks :(

7. really the mids i get r for sure mids, but usually have only like 4 or 5 seeds in a 1/8th. i have never got really seedy mids except 1 time and i bought a quarter and got like 20 seeds tho. idk what ur dealer is doing but i would bring it to his attention and if he still does it look for another dealer simple as that

8. Thats called shawg..

YOU got the reall shawg..

not mids. SHAWG!!!!

9. Just like vagina... gross eh? :p

10. 60 seeds in an eighth bag? Holy fuck. I usually never get seeds on my weed and if I ever do which is rare, it's maybe one or two.

11. I've had a bag or two like this in my day. It sucks, pull 'em out. Smoke that shit, and forget about it man!

You got any dank hookups around where you live?

12. Sorry to hear you got some schwag :( My dealer will usually throw in an extra .5-1g if it is extra seedy. Next time you buy green take a look at it before hand so you can avoid getting ripped off like that. How much did you pay for it?

13. £20, was my only option, everywheres dry.

Well ive dried it out and smokin it and its doin the job, so im not too bothered.
    What pisses me off is the dealer. Second time ive bought off him, we're sittin in his car and hes talkin all that shite about how he would rather hold off for good stuff, than buy shite and sell that, im all "aye mate.. good stuff.." thinkin ive got a good deal lol..
    Fuckin trumpet.

Cheers folks!

14. Nah, you dont really get good stuff round here. Its only rarely grass goes about. Most folk just smoke shitty soapbar lol..

15. sorry man. i guess just use what you can from it and start your break early...or until you find something thats appealing to you

green seedless, mean when im weedless never in denial i'm a fiend and i need this!