SEEDSUPREME Bank is too risky for USA customers.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Daveyjones86, Jul 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I went ahead and gave Seed Supreme a shot the other day. There is no refunds on your purchases if customs gets a hold of the contents. (unless you purchase some type of insurance on it through seed supreme..) They are a UK based distributor, and they completely acknowledge that your seeds will most likely or can be confiscated.

Sure enough US customs got my seeds and left me a nice little letter explaining how they confiscated the seeds within the package.

I pretty much lost 30 bucks right there (except for the cute tote bag im left with)

So if you are a US resident i would highly suggest not ordering from them because you will most likely spend more than i did and be left with just as much when the package arrives at your door.

I really think SeedSupreme should either gurantee a refund on their risky delivery method, claiming they can deliver to anywhere...Or they should improve their methods of stealth packaging, because obviously it wasn't clever enough to make it to the end of the journey.

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you like their strains, Nirvana will ship direct with minimum hassle.