Seedsman

Discussion in 'General' started by WhiteGuy88, Sep 9, 2020.

1. I’ve never had a problem with seedsman and i hear and see alot of people talking crap about them, well here for all of you talking crap about seedsman, here’s proof they are a good company, i’ve had multiple grows from them, i just finished cheese from them as well and it is fire, im currently smoking on it, all my grows and all my seeds have always popped and have always grown well, to the ones talking crap maybe you need to do your research on growing beore ordering seeds and killing your plants before bashing on a cannabis company, that’s just my two cents

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well said and alot of guys dont read ths shipping info and wanna holler its scam and not givs shit time,,,customs are shaddy and everyone should know that and take that into account thats not seedmans fault and does not make them shaddy

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Wow! That's a lot more customer service than I received! They didn't fulfill or refund my $ for my $75 order back in August 2019, I waited a month for my order to find out they "didn't have a record of it." I literally screenshot where the money was withdrawn, the amount/date, my order, etc. It was only after I did that, and contacting customer service 3 times, having to wait an additional week, that they sent my replacement order out a week later and took another week to get to me. Shorted me on seeds and the ones they sent (royal dwarf/OG kush auto) did not germinate. I had a free seedpack of white widows from them that worked though but it's a terrible company and I would never recommend to anyone. MSNL seeds is just as bad, the seeds I got from them were not labelled correctly, they were out of their original packaging, they shorted me on seeds. At least theirs grew. But thank god I went to greybeard, just started a auto grow and every single seed has germinated with no problem, got the order in less than a week.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Btw, here is part of my order invoice for anyone who disagrees with me because they are a seedsman fanboy. dfhfghdfhfhfdhfghfdh.png

5. I agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum