Seedsman

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by NitroDude, Nov 8, 2019.

1. #1 NitroDude, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Anyone ever ordered seeds to Texas from them? How long from ordering did it take to receive your order? logo.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. OMG I would go with a different seedbank. That company is terrible! They took $72 for a order and it was never shipped or refunded. I just recently got in touch with customer service and they still are denying they have my money yet I have my statements that say it was taken out of my account.

3. Believe me seedsman delivered seeds to Africa ( Sudan) then they can deliver anywhere and I got several freebies and I paid through Bitcoin

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't disagree with what you said but i'm just sharing my experience. I chose them because they ship to US.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am not satisfied with seeds quality I received hehehehe 5 not sprouted out of 20, not fast shipping but discrete and u will keep track of ur package also, nice support couple of hours they will reply . Not recommending it this is the only seeds bank I dealt with and once .

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Wow you got your shipping info? Because I never did. They answered you in a couple of hours? I had to wait 2-3 days.

• Like Like x 2
  7. They did reply a for all emails I sent to them 2-4 hours heheh maybe they were good to me by luck Lol ,, i preferred their Bitcoin offer at that time only maybe I will go for another seeds bank second time

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ugggh i just ordered from them on December 10 to TX >_<

• Like Like x 2
  9. @NitroDude did you receive your order yet? For me, it says order was placed, and stock reserved. I played by card, card payment went though but no further emails as of lately. I can provide pictures of all of this as well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had the same experience ordering on 11/06/2019 and ended up waiting over a month (12/09/19) and contacting them like wtf is going on.. They said they didn't receive payment and cancelled the order. The money was taken out of my account and not refunded. I sent them proof and they said they'll look into it. Didn't receive an update until today, and I think that was because I filed a dispute for the $ yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes. I actually got mine the last day they had listed given 11/15/19. I think it just takes forever over seas. And I got a bunch of freebies. I paid for 3 and got 13. No complaints other than the lack of updates.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. You guys should try cropkingseeds. Used them like 5 times and always one week shipping time and you can track it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tried them for my order paid around $100 in bitcoin, got a variety of autos and some freebies. 18 of 20 have sprouted.
    They defintely don’t send out a lot of updates, just gotta be patient and hope for the best. Took about 3 weeks from order to seeds arriving in Oklahoma

• Like Like x 2
  14. will take long time to deliver mine arrived to Sudan/ Africa after 28 days after payment by Bitcoin done.

15. I ordered 5 autos from seedsman.....but they were Barneys Farm genetics.....the seeds turned out to be shit....I contacted speedman and told them....they sent me out 5 more autos....I got to choose between 3 different strains....I'm impressed with their customer service....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Always used Seedsman, but Dec 2nd I made an order and I got the email stating the items were reserved and that they received payment and was in transit. Till this day today. They claimed they are waiting for payment..... I looked into my account and did not see a charge or the charges for my last 3 orders..... usually they arrive in 2 weeks but maybe the Holidays are holding up my seeds. Maybe I will try Crop King Seeds next time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I ordered 3 og kush, 5 royal dwarf and 6 white widow.

18. Yeah I had the same experience last month except it was taken out my account and they said they didn't receive payment. Like you, I am waiting as well. Maybe ours is in the same batch they supposedly ship to the US?

19. I will definitely be following in your foot steps if a month goes by, and i get no notice of any kind.

• Like Like x 1
  20. This my 1st time ordering from seedsman. I ordered maui wowie reg x10 and blueberry (dutch passion) reg x10. I've had phenomenal results with attitude and sannies shop. Idk if ill ever order from seedsman again if it's like this lol

• Like Like x 1