Seedsman Zelle

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Speedster777, Apr 20, 2019.

1. This is my first ever post. I just placed an order with Seedsman, heard tons of great things about them. I paid with Zelle using the email address they provided in the instructions. This is mainly a thread for those looking for a good seed bank and think zelle is the easiest payment method. Ill keep updated on when they say they received payment and shipping updates.

2. seedsmans are a fantastic breeder with kick ass genetics ive run my fair share from them and more than satisfied with the end product heres my last run from seedsman :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. New update, payment successfully went through.
    If you are using Zelle to send the payment, you just put their email address as the recipient and in the "notes/memo" line, you put your order number. And presto! Succesful transaction.

On a different note, Wow Progrouk those are some amazing results. I'm really excited to receive mine. I ordered 3x Sour Diesel Autoflower seeds

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. New update, Order has not been updated yet. On their website it still says, "In transit to local shipping depot". I hope it gets to me soon.

5. you’ll get them within 25 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. New update: May 13th received shipping details! With expected arrival 3 days

7. New update: 23rd day received shipping info expected arrival at day 26!

8. oh damn they’re a day late! haha

9. How did you pay through zelle did you have to convert from pounds to dollars and second question did you pay the grand total after taxes or the grand total to be charged ?

10. If I remember correctly, grand total to be charged. And if its in euros, just send them the amount with the current currency exhange rate and done. :)

11. How long did it take for them to receive payment after you sent it ?