Seedsman white widow week 4 of veg.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bulletproof_Love, May 17, 2016.

1. My girls doing pretty well. Just got some yellow spots and four fingered leaves.

Attached Files:

2. Maybe dominated by 6500 kelvin (cool white)

the addition of some 2700k (warm white)

would offer a chance for the forthcoming buds to hang from ...consider

but until you make a grow journal or send details,

I/we are just shooting in the wind

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. From the one picture that gives somewhat of a shot of the whole plant, it seems to look basically pretty healthy or they...not sure if it's one or more that you're posting pics of. When you post pics, always give us some good clear shots of the whole plant...or as much of the problem area of the plant as possible. You can generally judge the overall health of the plant by what the new growth looks like. As the plant ages, you will have die off of older and usually lower leaves and they will turn yellow, dry up and fall off now and then and that's no big deal. I've been growing feminized White Widow now pretty hot and heavy for the last couple of years and judging by what I see, you've got a perfectly healthy plant there. If you're using good soil (like the real formulated grow soils...and a good brand of that), you can let the soil do the majority of the work for you as the plant comes up in size during the veg cycle. Each time the plant is repotted, you get a fresh batch of nutrients that come with the soil. By potting them up slowly in size, you limit the amount of space the plant has to reroot itself into. I see people taking a freshly sprouted seedling and putting it in a 25 gallon pot and then wonder why it doesn't do anything for so long. LOL Every time you change containers, the plant will re-establish it's root system and while that goes on, nothing much happens with foliage growth or water use by the plant. After it's got the roots the way it wants, then it will pick back up and start to grow foliage more vigorously and will consume water at a faster rate. But confining the amount of soil a plant roots into lessens the time it takes it to do so and, as above, you get a fresh batch of soil for the plant and new feed. I've found that I can get almost all the way through the veg cycle without having to add nutes to my plants. We usually start them a couple of weeks before they go into the flower room and continue them on a regular basis from there, but because of the way we bring our plants up, the soil feeds them for us throughout most of the veg cycle. I'm not a proponent of filling my plants full of chemicals if I don't have to. If I wanted to do that, I would grow with a hydro setup. I'm not alarmed by it to the point of mixing my own organic soil...which seems to be a big task, but I only want enough additives for my plants to help them thrive...and that's it. Just because the people who make them say you have to give them such a huge dose, doesn't mean they require it for survival and most give way too much of the stuff in my opinion. But that's just me. LOL Looks like your doing great so far. Just be sure to always let them get really really good and dry before you water again and when you do use nutes, be careful to not give them too much or too strong a mix. You can give more, but you can't take it out once it's put in. And with soil, it typically takes around 3 days to see the affects of something you do to your plants. It's totally not like hydro where I can do something today and they'll be dead by 5 pm, so you have to consider that when doing thing concerned with tending your plants. Good luck and happy growing!! TWW

4. If I let it dry out completely it will take a while. Do I have to feed every week? I'm using less dosage then recommended anyway when it comes to watering. I truly think I have a pH problem. The new leaves have the same type of spots.

When you evaporate chlorine do you need to have your water outside or can you do it indoors?

5. Im subbing to this one. I have some Seedsman White Widow I ordered and have them and Blue Dream from Humbolt and Girl Scout Cookies from CaliConnection. Now my first grow is Northern Lights #5 but Im looking to the future grows.
    I am however going with and staying with the Organic Soil mix listed in the organic forum here. No need for anything else and I don't want the hassle of hydro for a closet grow.
    Good luck and I will be watching.