Seedsman White Widow, BlueDream, Dinafem C+, and Greenhouse Seeds White Rhino. Day 15 from seed.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Grits, Jan 29, 2018.

1. 600 watt Maxsisun 2x300 leds, only veg switch on co2 bag, Oregon only soil #4. I was wondering on if technoflora nutes will be ok with these photos?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have a 315 cmh I could use also 3100k what do you guys think? I roped all but the widow, I want to harvest around April?

3. No one?

4. Nutes are nutes

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the effort dude. Was really just looking for tips on the strains

6. I need definitely wouldn't want to ask me cuz I feed every strain like it's the same and never have any trouble

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  7. Cool, maybe just over thinking it

8. Well I'm sure that some guys on here will say this strain likes this or that. FFOF will burn ur plants. Don't feed till 20 days old. Well I start feeding after 2 weeks. I do feed half strength liquids and granular what it says. Hell I've fed twice a week. I am so lucky to have the weather and room i do. I just grow like a garden. So if one plant fucks up oh well. But some guys are only growing a few plants and that becomes a big deal when one dies. I am growing a shit load now cause I don't want to be watering 3 times a day in summer here. Hell it's already in the 80s here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just don't know the dif between the dif lines of nutes. I started with fox and stuck with it. I don't like to mess with things that work. My boys in DC want to teach me dwc. I'm like why I do just fine. Hell watch lex blazer vid on nutes. He says we only need a couple of bottles. I've yet to taste anyone's super duper teas top dressing 75 nutes. But I've been smoking since I was 18 and I'm 54 now. So I am a weedologist. I like to experiment but not with all the nutes. Maybe light sched or inside outside. I started by ordering notes from Amazon didn't want to look like an idiot and go into the hydro stores. That's the reason why I ordered foxfarm lying because they had a feeding chart. But after I found this form and YouTube I learned a lot. But I still didn't change anything. I was like well let's go change my new line or something a little cheaper and I went in there and roots and none of that's very cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes. Since it is very cold here and I cool using the outside air ! I need these to be done around mid April, do u think that’s a good window?

11. The guy at the store sold me on this box and now wants me to try Earth Juice, he said it’s organic and organic marijuana is more potent and better tasting! Any truth to that buddy?

12. Those are all photo. Right? Why are u on that deadline? U must be in an illegal state! If not u could just finish outdoors! 10-12 hours of light is perfect

13. [​IMG][​IMG]this box

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well I know that guys with no till worn beds grow stuff just as good as the nutes guys! I think if u had customers that we're germaphobes would love it! I think that if u use bottle nutes main thing is to flush good for 2 weeks with molasses and water

• Like Like x 1
  15. As long as u don't spray ur plants with bug stuff or pm mite sprays! Then I couldn't tell between organic and not

• Like Like x 1
  16. The boys I deal with at the hydro store, his father has been growing medical patient weeds here in California for over 20 years I just happened to new the kid's father so when I walked into the store and introduce myself the guy said his name was Ned with the same last name as mine! My name is Ed I was like oh well I know your dad play golf of them through a friend he was a great while here let me set you up give you like a 30% discount I was like great will you answer some questions so he's been very good at helping me and doesn't try to sell me crap I don't need when I ask him do I need this or didn't do I need that when I see guys using on here he tells me the truth that you don't need that s*** and trust me this store is like a Walmart they got so much s***

• Like Like x 1
  17. What is funny was the first half a dozen times I went to the store I always see these guys going out with bottles of Cal Mag so I asked him do I need Cal Mag he's like nope I'm like why are all these guys so I just give them a tsp account mag twice a month and who knows if I even need that. I definitely believe in Mykos for your roots my boys have done some comparison on the samango thread these guys are really good Growers and they all swear by it now too

• Like Like x 1
  18. So I guess my point is find nutes u like and can afford! I buy gallons! So if it's not broke don't fix it! When I first got on here it seem like a lot of guys were talking about trying to get the most for the least dollars. So it kind of got me thinking that way. so I'm looking to save as much money as I can. Just remember this you can never replace the Sun. For the last 20 years I've been smoking nothing but high-end should from Mendocino Northern Cal. Everything is grown Outdoors up there and it's hard to beat

• Like Like x 1
  19. Start of lite till u see how that stuff does

• Like Like x 1
  20. Seedsman widow is good loves nutes

• Like Like x 1