Seedsman to Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by stroddddddddds1, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Has anyone had seeds delivered to Australia since coronavirus started, Australia post suspeneded all standard parcel delivery according to their website.

Ive emailed seedsman to find out whats happening with the deliveries but only had a auto response so far.

2. Seedsman has an info update on their site. No new Australian orders until further notice, and US orders back to 5 weeks or so. Because of the coof.

3. Thats for new customers, what about existing customers who've placed orders since April ? Have any of them been delivered ?

4. Got me. I'm in the states and made an order during the 420 sale. Made on 4/13 and I got it around 5/20. But that was sorta the beginning of the virus.

5. I've ordered a bunch from seedsman in the last couple of months. 2 packages have arrived fine to Tas in about 3.5 wks, waiting on another 2 or 3 packages they are in the country as far as I know. Germination rate isn't too great, on the other hand.

6. I know MSNL will work in tassie they have a guaranteed option. Good seeds and strains too

Sent from my LG-US998 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Used msnl before was really impressed with the super silver haze i got, really good smoke.

8. Thats good to know seedsman deliveries are getting here still.

Been looking at pineapple kush from amsterdam genetics and gorilla zkittles from barneys farm.

9. Delicious seeds, sensible seeds, seed city and weedseedsexpress are all good too. Seedcity is really fkn cheap and has cheap asf shipping, same with WSE. Delicious is wxpensive but super reliable ans great strains. Lots of freebies from everyone too

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. How are people finding delivery to Aus. this time of year?
    Who is providing the best service?
    j

• Agree Agree x 1