Seedsman, not so great

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rufus T. Firefly, Jun 8, 2020.

1. I was looking at their feedback on Trustpilot I think (COVID bored lol) and it really looked like there was a group of what I would call suspicious positive ratings, like they were done by one person at one time and a bunch of reticle ones with what looked like normal time spacing.

I certainly wouldn’t give them another dollar and maybe wouldn’t give up putting the heat on them however you see fit.

Also, I highly recommend JBC Seeds. I think they will ship internationally if you contact them and sit it up ahead of time. Small business run by a guy (JB) who is easy to contact and great selection of breeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. PS I am not affiliated with them in any way just calling them as I see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Seedsman, at least in us, ships in bulk to a facility in Maine (at least that's the return address). You won't get tracking info until it arrives there. Once shipped inside states, arrives in a few days. They have started sending large packages through customs at one time with numerous orders to keep each one from having to clear customs individually. Hasnt taken any less time, but I appreciate not having to worry whether my package is going to clear customs because they deal with that before it leaves their hands. Think they started that this year.

4. be patient they will arive. I ordered mine over the winter for this exact reason. they took a month or more. All legit seeds from their respective brands and packaging and 100% germination (aside from the northern lights from phoenix seeds. I blame myself for not getting the original from sensi seeds)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I was browsing seed banks for a purchase and I decided to check in on the trust pilot reviews on seedsman for shits and giggles and it looks like this company is still screwing people over.