Seedsman is a SCAM!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Grower1152, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Seedsman has listed on their website that bitcoin is their preferred payment method but they only do that to STEAL YOUR MONEY.

I sent $100 worth of bitcoin from my Coinbase Pro account to the address that they provided me where it was confirmed to arrive via the block chain. They deny that the money was sent though I have the transaction hash and destination address that they asked me to send the funds to which is recorded in the block chain and can be tracked. They use a bitcoin processing payment company CoinGate who actually received the funds and think that the bitcoin I sent them magically appeared out of thin air and are too incompetent to connect my payment to the funds they received.

This company is just a front for bitcoin theft

2. Idk I paid with bitcoin to get the extra free seeds and it worked just fine, but that was over a year ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hmm I just completed a btc order with them 8 days ago. Payment completed in about an hour and got my seeds today. What’s the transaction hash and address you sent to?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I use my bank card all the time with seedman I paid the 6 bucks for insurance received my seeds in about 3 weeks no problem at all I've used multiple times

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seedsman is legit man been around forever send them screen shots,,,and that bitcoin they use is third party company party so it wouldnt be on seedsman imo

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seedsman is good been growing it for years

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Seedsman has never ever done me wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

8. Oh believe me I sent them screen shots, the transaction hash, and destination address they were still unable to track the money. I will agree with you that it's CoinGate's fault but it's Seedsman's responsibility to contract with reputable companies to handle payments so part of the blame is on them for sure.

9. I sent the money to this address and hash. The transaction was for 0.01303381 BTC and it appears in the block chain with conformations therefore it did arrive in their account.

Destination Address: 39JdmKermXeaZc7DxBpAVj63JQGnXycyW6
    Transaction Hash: e0e13e5b1fed732181c964542ca826223c51a62894a7b958d0217df1598aecad

BTC left my Coinbase account on Mar 11, 2020 - 01:31:04 am UTC

10. I too have used Seedsman before with BTC and it worked as expected but it was also over a year ago. I assume that they must have changed their BTC processing company or something since this year they took my BTC and left me with nothing.

11. Nah cutty, tell us where YOY fell short. Did you not add the order number when you sent payment? You did or forgot to do something. Seedsman is definitely an A1 seed company. So many growers here, that have BEEN here for more than two days use them with success. I guided my lil cousin to ordering from them, but his ass left out his order number. So I got my seeds and his still waiting. That’s user error. Yet I have zero doubt in my mind that he’ll get his seeds. Double check your work so you don’t screw yourself out of BC.

12. Did u include the order number in the transfer? Have u contacted coin gate?

13. Have never used BitCoin with Seedsman and have never had a problem with Seedsman themselves. Their third party CC/Debit card processor however has been denied by my bank until I authorized it. Seedsman themselves get an A+ from me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I ordered 10 Mazar seeds and had a 0% germination rate. They sent nine "free" autoflowers and I had 1/9 germinate. I wish I had never heard of this company. Their shitty seeds have caused me a lot of stress and money. I will never order from them again.

15. Might be your issues.. im 100% (knock on wood) so far with their seeds (not 1 seed tried maybe 30)

16. I got scammed by seedsman an apparently reliable company who sells cannabis seeds. It turned out to be a scam only recently that's why it is VERY dangerous! The insurance company of the bank that issued my credit card is currently investigating the issue. At the bank they are quite sure there is something suspicious since the money went directly to a chinese account and that is very unusual for a company from Barcelona-Spain. This "company" uses the coronavirus pandemic as an excuse for "delays" that already mention on their website so you think that waiting for months is something normal. You place the order, you pay, they give you a tracking number and you never receive the seeds. There is also a fake delivery insurance that persuades experienced users like me to purchase anyway after reading negative feedback along with positive feedback since the company has not always been a scam! With that being said they also have a customer support center that tries to keep you calm and answers your queries so you don't submit negative feedback immediately. They also made laugh of me with a very clever way after studying my reviews on trustpilot. Since I posted a previous review of another product in italian language they posted a fake review from the country I ordered (probably using vpn) using the nickname Furiozo which means "angry" in italian! PLEASE DON'T GO THERE! This is my review on trustpilot: yago gave Seedsman 1 star. Check out the full review...

17. I have been using Bitcoin with Seedsman for years... There has never been an issue with Bitcoin, other than the hassle involved with Bitcoin purchasing. I consider Tom and his crew to be family and I know that if you are having an issue, it is not of their making... this is some other kind of issue.
    With Bitcoin, a single error in the address changes everything. But, to be honest, The tech that you ordered from is probably hacked... I have had two such incursions in the last couple years... Somehow they hijack the transaction and go to town with your account. Fortunately, I have a very smart financial institution and they flag the play instantly. The bad side is closing accounts and issuing new ones..
    So, be nice. Seedsman had nothing to do with your loss.

18. #18 DancesWithWeeds, Jan 1, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2024
    I was very pleased with the service from Seedsman. My first order was here within about a week. My last order was made just before Christmas, Dec. 19 and was in my mailbox on Dec. 27. Soaked over night and sprouted on the 29th.

Edit: The seed came on the 26th, soaked for 6 hrs and sprouted on the 29th.

No complaints on sales, delivery, or product.

• Like Like x 1