Seedsman again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Saint Duck, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Got my seeds today. 9 days after I ordered. My first order took 5 weeks, so they are definitely getting faster. Also the debit card worked the first time without me having to authorize it with my bank. Whatever Seedsman is doing they are at least getting faster and more bank friendly.
    This summers grow will be 2 Nirvana Super Skunk, and 2 Peyote Zkittles in the 4x4. 1 Blue Dream in the 2x2. And a Northern Lights auto (freebie) that will be outside. Will be my first auto.
    The crop just finishing,1-2 weeks left is 2 of Ripper seeds Washing Machine that are just kicking ass. 1 RQ Hulkberry that is looking so-so. And a Do-si-do that is doing fine. So far it seems like the smaller seed companies, like Vision and Ripper produce better than some of the bigger seed companies like Royal Queen and Barney's Farm. Any Seedsman seeds I've grown have been winners also.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nice selection. Both my Blue Dream seedlings turned out to be male but I've got enough strains new to me I'm sure to find something to please me.

BNW

• Like Like x 1