SeedsHereNow Whats your experience?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WhiteGuy88, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Looking for answers from people who have ordered from them

What seed did you order and how was the high?

Can you use cash and did they come in just fine?

How was the germination

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 WhiteGuy88, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019

3. Howzit whiteguy88.. I've been ordering my seeds from SHN for over 2 years now. I've been very satisfied with their service and customer support, available verified genetics, and germination rates. Yes they might be alittle more pricey but they guarantee everything. i didn't see anyone respond to your post yet so I figured I'd share my experience with SHN.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ordered some strawberry glue and french cookies from seedsherenow TH breeder. arrived quick and so far so good i would say! Far as i got

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hey thanks guys, i really appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  6. My favorite bank sign up for email club and they send seed drops. Anything Ethos Genetics or Exotic Genetix

7. I just snagged super lemon haze F5. From Ethos, first drip

• Like Like x 2
  8. Niiiice! Have you ever listened to The Adam Dunn Show Podcast? It's on YouTube also.. Last year he dropped his Sagemaster Selections line. Not sure if he separated from THSeeds or what but I bet you'll find some nice varieties in their gear. Anyways it's a great podcast on every Friday that covers different topics of growing, news, & breeders/seed makers interviews. I always tune in and listen to new and older episodes when I'm in garden or trimming. Good stuff

9. You’ve probably heard Colin Gordon, owner of Ethos, talking about their alpha fem seeds too.

10. I just saw an episode on Dude Grow Show with Colin Gordon speaking on how he interestingly uses S1's to make his selections. I like that he spreads knowledge and you can see he has some fire! I bet that Super Lemon haze F5 you have is going to be killer!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yessah! They do have them! Last Monday Exotic Genetix had the new Cookies and Cream f3 line drop.. saw they sold quick of the Strawberrys n Cream but I was waiting! At the 420pm Oregon time. 5 min early I logged in, snagged the strawberries n cream, whipped cherries and concord - I am pumped!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Going to be some killer journals coming up. I might throw that SLH in with a few Purple Haze x Malawi fems and Bodhi Prayer Tower

• Like Like x 1
  13. I see you like your sativa doms, I like your style @Soil2Coco

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bodhi > most all others

• Like Like x 1
  15. Here's a few pics from the last run of a pack of Exotic Genetix Shiraz, grape Sri Lanka x Mint Chocolate Chip.. grape chocolate funk! Grown in super soil mix with some aloe vera cut off at end of veg and coconut water , mammoth P, recharge and I did cheat alittle with a bottle of Dyna Grow Bloom . I'd like to pull the bottles outta the equation eventually.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Beautiful

17. 100% legit bro top notch breeders they offer

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thank you smokeout, ive ordered from 2 other seed banks but i want the mid best seedbank i can get for now, i dont need the best but i want good genetics, good germ rates, no hermies, and just some plain good ass smoke that no one offers in my area

19. You’ve come to the right place bud. Explore the sales and always look at what’s available in Ethos and Exotic.

• Like Like x 2