SeedsHereNow Strain help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DrewtOkes, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Hey all, Quick question here, Im looking into mephisto at seedsherenow, Can anyone recommend me any of their strains in stock that is high yield/potency and the taste is great, i was looking at samsquanch or double grape, I wanted alien vs triangle but its out of stock.. :(

id like to plant around 4-5 plants and get around a pound.. i figure thats possible with LST from week 2...i do the bowl method..

im using 2 150w viparspectras and 2 150w LED's ( these have proven good for veg and frost not so much dense buds :(
    from ebay randomly bought 2 years ago.. cant afford much more at the moment, health bills up the wazooo!

I like creative strains that really boost my mindset so i can write in comfort!

thanks for all the help everyone!

2. I don’t do autos but can highly recommend Rainmaker from Ethos Genetics or any of Ethos or Exotics beans. I bought Exotics Falcon 9 regs and Ethos Grandpas Stash Fems yesterday.

Here’s a Rainmaker harvest

5B69181A-4C0E-4B9A-9AC6-0431DE99F3D3.jpeg 8511B49F-7BED-4D53-960C-8B13EA31653A.jpeg 21AF0E00-0D82-4C7F-8C41-A48D0313AEFB.jpeg C207455E-D9B8-4E37-AC70-4177FB05694D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow those are amazing! I will definitely try those in the future, what was your veg time and harvest? total time?

however for right now i think need an autoflower around 10 weeks harvest for a LB.. am i wrong? i am very novice.. i wanted to do a perpetual grow

4. I’ve heard good things about Dutch Passion Autos

5. ive personally grown quite a few, they are good yielders but they all take over 10 weeks , also i cannot order outside of the US

i really want to stick with mephisto, Double Grape maybe?