Seedsherenow...SoFar...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Buzzer777, Mar 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. These folks have been offline for spring cleaning for a few days now. I sent an email to them and received an answer in 2 days this time..(Busy I guess). Their Communication is excellent, and They shipped on time. The package (like only 6 seeds) was shipped Priority and was nicely packed. Contents appear to be High Quality (dark and firm..on the plump side). Remember, seeds from USA banks do not need Stealth anything except for no smell container which was easy. Began Germinating 3 of them in a glass of RO water and will use the paper towel method when they have tails...Still undecided weather to plant them in Jiffy pods, Peat cups + seedling organic soil, or simply put directly in their permanent homes..5 gal smart pots...I think complying with State laws will be easy, since I have never heard of most of the strains they have.(definitely medicine strains are not available in any dispensary near me.

2. I may have been one of the last deliveries before they went down...the site is back up but my password doesn't work, and they have not responded to any emails recently...way to go seedsherenow...your cleaning wiped me out...Bye-Bye! Was nice while it lasted, but no one should have to put up with lousy web designers at these prices! :(

3. They finally sent me an email as to why I can't use my password...Apparently their Spring Cleaning cleaned my info out! No more for me, if they can't even maintain their customer Database,,too many other choices at those high prices.

4. Seedsherenow...changing their name to: seedsgonenow...as the BS continues...Must think all peeps are stupid I guess...too bad too...the small order I received germinated fast and are doing well so far!

I rate them:

Bullshit o meter.gif

• Like Like x 1
  5. I recently did a site eval for them. It was not great. The new site they are moving to is ugly, buggy, unsafe and it looks like it was designed by a 9 year old in 1991. It's looks sketchy. I heard that Seeds Here Now was bought out by this weird company called Canafo. Whoever commissioned the new site must have been high!
    Enough of that. But so after I sent the eval, 5 mins later I get a really weird and unprofessional email from a staff there. They were asking for feedback and an eval and then got upset that I told them it was not secure and it was having problems?

This guy who messaged me back said that:

'there's no way this happened because we can track absolutely everything you do on our site and we don't see any problems here'

Last time I order from them. It was really creepy the way they said and the rest of the email was even worse.

Makes you wonder why they can't keep up on FB or IG. They get deleted every week. I asked them once what the problem was and their FB guy tried to give me a lesson on how FB works. All the other seed banks seem to be doing okay on FB and have thousands of likes. And this wasn't the first time I have talked to this moron.

They have hella stupid people working for them that make them look bad and the owner doesn't realize it. How could he? They have new FB and IG every week. It has nothing to do with FB or IG either it's just that they don't know what they're doing. What are they doing that's different from all the others that are fine and didn't get kicked out every week.? Nothing visible so then what's really going on behind the scenes. Seriously. And then I get asked to eval their site and then get a creepy reply from this guy who took my eval way too personally.... Crying like a baby with a skinned knee.

I have ordered from them before and it was great but the people that work their really worry me. It makes me wonder if it's the best way to buy cannabis seeds online. And if they did get bought out then what's that mean for their guarantee and everything else? I heard their owner is a hella good guy. I saw him at a show in Alaska and met him and I could tell he had a kind sole. But then another kid at the booth was a total dick. I just get a bad feeling about them. I don't think people shouldn't buy from them. This is just me venting after this last email I received from them. It made me uncomfortable.

:smoking-rapper: