seeds

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sm0aky, Jan 27, 2009.

1. hello GC, ive got some bag seed for my firs grow, but i am not going to germ all the seeds, good place to store left over, or am i screwed. pz - sm0ak.

2. #2 katana2k9, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Nice cold dark place place i.e fridge if not there a cold shelf will do. make sure its dark

3. doesnt matter what kind of bag, and cant keep in fridge, wifey mite see, grow is stealth hav pics ina week or too, camera died, need new chrger cord, lost my old one, but i was gonna but down by wet bar, bout 62 degrees F and dark, think they will be okay, bout 20 of them , off of some nice mids, 125 / oz round here. pz - sm0ak.

4. no mate somehere dry not wet if moisture gets in there they will germinate and you dont want that (yet). put them a camera film case you the little blakc ones with a grey lid and a bit of cotton find somewhere dark dry and cold that will keep them well

5. no mate somehere dry not wet if moisture gets in there they will germinate and you dont want that (yet). put them a camera film case you the little black ones with a grey lid and a bit of cotton find somewhere dark dry and cold that will keep them well. KAT

6. see you just joined recently, same here, you live int he states, ever ordered from across sea's before, this site needs to add a "friends/connected people" feature, t make sure people can see if people are online that have helped out before, thanks for the advice, was wondering if you ordered from a site before, hit me up, sm0ak, dont feel like broadcasting my pics live, need some info, pz - sm0ak.:smoke:

7. well dude im from the uk and alot of people here like showing there success in growing, i order all my seeds from the uk theres loads of sites here to order from which deliver internationally which is good, have you done much research into growing are you doing a closet grow if so, so am i i could help you out the best i can KAT

8. well, here's the low down. im got two identical boxes, both = 18d/18w/33h in inches, i've got lights, and painted them flat white, didnt want to do foil or mylar, too much hassle for me. going to run top box, they will sit on top of each other, top box = veg/clones possibly seperate box for clones, but top box going to be soil, to reg growth, bottom = flood hydro with clones every two weeks(sog), from bag seed, some good ish though. wanted to order after first grow, but kinda imtimidated. pz - sm0ak.

9. that sounds like a good rig what are you going to use for lighting CFL/MH/or HPS? ah ha right if ur gonna order seeds find a decent seed bank there are a few her in the UK that are brill never had a prob with the before and i know people that have ordered from the state and it takes about a week for them to get to you depends if ur nearer the east or west coast ill get you a few link ill send them via private message KAT

10. im NE in the states, using cfl, saves energy and for the amount ofplants i am doing amkes since, wont let clones get over 14", sounds weak, but this is for personal, enough to keep stash full, not for profit, i want to start with bag and learn some nice methodds, then drop some cash on nice seeds, got some nice methods down, grow to plants, veg to 17/20" tall, clone find females, then start sog, but still i am in the dark, gonna be first grow, other interuppted by moving, leaving state, or bad grows, think i got it down. pz - sm0ak. private message me. pz - sm0ak.

11. #11 katana2k9, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    great stuff im using CFL aswell cant say i have had really much trouble with it, my lowryder 2 plants are going strong under them, yea ur doing the same as me only smoke no profit yea. did u get that message i hope that works out for you, well when using cfl 6500k for veg 2500k for flower its the golden rule stick to that and you will be fine you can pick those up at your local wall mart KAT

Oh heres a link of my cfl these are 3-4 days old they have got bigger since check it out KAT

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...owryder-2-2nd-grow-pics-seedling-opinion.html

Grasscity Deals Near You