Seeds...

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by illcid, May 29, 2003.

1. Now, I have always wanted to know this. Is buying seeds of the net a really good idea. I feel like im a n00b at all this, but I really want to start growing and need all the support I can get.

Also, it would be great if you could give some good sites to buy them off of. Please tell me or better yet, show me, some living proof of plants grown from seeds bought from a site.

thanks.

2. How do you know your getting the strain you want.

3. Check out this site [not one of BPP recommended seed banks]edit critter

4. yes, i buy my seeds online, and if you look at my past posts in the picture galery, then you will see my plants grown from these seeds........i wouldn't however order from emeryseeds as i find them overpriced, and i've heard a lot of bad press about them.......try a post in the seed bank forum, called BPP recommended seed banks.........Peace out.......Sid

5. I've bought and grown and cloned from there seeds and never have had a problem. Most of the tme people say bad stuff cause they don't know how to germinate properly.
    Theres lots of seed banks out there but I'll tell you FIRST HAND not work of mouth that they do have good seeds, just read there germination instructions

6. i do know how to germinate, however it was not myself that has had bad experiences with them, and it was not over germination......it was from ordering and paying and receiving no seeds.......Peace out.......Sid

7. I know you know how to germinate Sid!!!! They probably had to order the ones in he wanted!!!! But that was a while back I ordered so who knows, maybe they suck now !!!! :) I buy or make my own clones now.

8. yeah.....i guess no seed site is perfect......and also that customs fav pastime is smashing them with a hammer....the sadists....lol......Peace out.......Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You