Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by That One Stoner, Mar 27, 2016.

1. So last year we trimmed for one of my friends and he payed us in bud. Out of a QP we didnt find a seed and recently we were rolling a blunt and out of his bud and found our first seed. We threw it in my uncles yard and its about 2 feet tall rn.

Im just wondering hows it possible a plant can have just a few seeds and not be filled with them?

2. Because the entire bud is made up of hundreds of small flowers. Pollen is impossible to keep out of every grow so one speck of pollen hits a flower and boom you get a seed. The rest of the flowers do not make seeds. I've had plenty of good bud with a single seed in it. Still good stuff. Full of seeds is a different story.