seeds...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jwilli, Mar 15, 2012.

1. this is my first grow.. i started with some kind seeds a friend had 5 1/2 weeks in there looking great the problem is that i dont know weather or not there male or female or even what kind they are.
    with my next one i want some good seeds and i need some ideas on ware to get some any ideas?:confused:

2. There's google for a reason bro but id go with attitude or herbies seedbanks

3. Yea the thread in here called seed banks. Come
    On have u done any research on your own.

4. Thanks... i have done my research and all goolge does is give you 20 diff. sites to choose from. all i needed was one good site.

5. Attitude. Only site u need. Also flower one of the plants - that way u can tell if they are female- if it is sweet. Clone it out

6. I'm sure this question has been asked a million times. But yet again people just want an easy answer.

7. you dudes kill me like you never asked anyone a question, waste more time complaining about giving an answer than you do answering the question... try giving guidance along with your criticism.....added to your rep picks

8. All I am saying is that there is a thread on this site that says everything you need on seeds. An yes use attitude

9. I use herbies, their super stealth shipping is pretty genius. Not sure if attitude does the same thing.

10. Remember this is absolute beginners. If these types of questions get to you - I'd stay in the advanced section ;) even though that forum sounds like this one sometimes lol.

I have no problem answering a quick question. But yeah stickies answer 99% of the questions usually found in the beginners section.

11. if i start to flower one and it is female do put it back in veg. or let it flower while i try to clone it?wont this hurt the plant?

12. [quote name='"jwilli"']

if i start to flower one and it is female do put it back in veg. or let it flower while i try to clone it?wont this hurt the plant?[/quote]

Put it back into veg if u want it bigger. It will go back. Or u can keep flowering an take clones ASAP