Seeds while in flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmknVTEC, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Hi Folks.

How many weeks into flower should I start to see seeds on the female buds? I am five weeks in and have yet to see any seeds.

Thanks again.

2. Hi 420.

I am almost possitive that I have 1 male and 4 females. There is one plant that has those pollen sacks you guys describe and others have those nice white hairs starting to fill up the plant.

Just was wondering when to expect to see the seeds on the females.

Thanks.

3. not to say you wont get good bud, but you do realize once those fems are pollenated, the thc production stops and goes to concentrating energy on the seeds?

4. Yeah Naughty D I know this to be true. The reson why I didnt pull the males is because; This is my first grow and I want to have many more seeds. Also I had some trouble earlier during the grow and plants are not as big as they should be.
    Anyhow, when should I expect to see these seed pods?

5. i say around the last 2-3 weeks before harvest, are these genetics you have?

6. why not just clone the females and have a constant harvest strategy........while say 4 are flowering, you have 4 clones rooting, and then into veg, and then when the flowered ones are pulled, you put in the next ones....weed all the time....lol......Peace out.......Sid

7. Hi guys.

That is a good suggestion Sidious. I think that might be a little advanced for me at this point though. Also, dont u need two sepperate locations for these clones? I mean like one room for flowering and one for veg growth.

Naughty D, seeds were purchased from http://www.worldwideseeds.com for $65 for 10 seeds. The strain is called Buddah.

Thanks,
    Matt