Seeds To The USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by scoundrel420, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Can anyone tell me where I can get seeds shipped to the USA and what payment method did you use?

2. im not trying to be a dick but use the stickyed threads as they are usually the answers to most of 1 and & 2 post questions..

3. move to canada, we have better weed

4. www.highgrade-seeds.com

Cash payment. fast discreet service. great prices. great strains. 2 thumbs up.

5. You have used them?? Does the package go through customs? Or do they take payment via Canada and have the product already in the US so the package never goes through customs?

Im just curious because I have used these "Cash payment" things on a random site I found, I knew it was a risk and the site was gone about 2 weeks after I sent payment. It was only a $100, but it still sucked to have your hopes crushed. Its only seeds we seek Mr. Government....

6. order from seedboutique.xxx. they have been around forever, very reliable and will get your order to you.

you can pay cash, money order or use credit. if you use credit, go buy yourself a visa gift card with cash, go online to the card registers site and register a name, address and zipcode to the card that you will be using on your order. place your order. mine have all arrived within 2 weeks of order.

regards,
    linedrivr

7. hahahaha true dat.

8. im with you caligrower

highgrade is the real deal

9. I like buydutchseeds.com and highgradeseeds. Both are super folks!:cool:

10. I like the Doc.

11. just got some from dr chronic, seeds were from dna genectics Recon, Big bang & arjan haze #2 from greenhouse seeds, toke 1 week:smoking:

12. use nirvana seeds just ordered have in the past good reliable shipping and the stealth way that they ship in is impecable not to mention the good email responses tracking your order

13. Do you guys have it sent to where your growing? Seems kinda risky to have em sent where you live ... Just wondering

14. i just got my order from nirvana... the seedboutique and their "stealth shipping" if you want to call it that... got me nothing but a letter from homeland security. so i hope gypsy enjoys the money he got from me!

15. what do these letters say you get from homeland. And do you guys use where your growing as the place to get the seeds shipped to?

16. Yes, do tell what do the letter from homeland "security" say?

17. shit i wanna know what homeland has to say about it

18. Yes! I think we would ALL like to know how that letter read. I mean if I order some seeds and the worst thing that happens is I receive a letter and a warning and loose some money well...I can live with that.

19. anyone ever use bcseedking?

20. bcseedking they are very reliable, 20 beans for $50 plus $10 for quick shipping .got my beans in less then a week!!:hello: