Seeds stuck @ ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Rejected Medium, Nov 18, 2009.

1. #1 Rejected Medium, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    -

I placed my order for seeds from attitude on friday the 6th. I have ordered seeds from them a few times now with no problems, they always arrive on the 7th or 8th day after order. I enter the tracking info and it says:

It arrived at ICS on the 12th but the tracking info didn't show up on the usps site until the 15th

-

2. Looks like they'll get there. They won't update until after you get them.

3. thanks for the input. I read your ordeal with attitude. I think from now on ill stick to smaller orders.

4. And it doesn't seem like they really have a guarantee.

5. It appears I may have misunderstood what the guarantee covered.
    As long as your mail man is straight it looks like you'll get them.
    The ones I eventually received looked like that for a couple days too.

6. Well, if or when I receive them I will post an update.

7. Rejected medium dont worry my seeds arrived at isc new york at 9:19 pm on the 12th too and they still are there.... they either got confiscated together or they are just taking alitte more time then usual

8. I got the same message yesterday and I got my seeds today!!! You'll get them!!!

9. I'm in the same boat. Placed order 11/09. Ordered arrived in NY on 11/12 ... still waiting. Hopefully just slow mail service.

10. indeed slow mail service. all your waiting for now is the day of the week they ship overseas mail out to your state/county.

11. Mine showed up today ... all in good shape. I expect yours will arrive shortly.

Summary: Ordered 11/09 ; arrived in U.S. 11/12 ; received in mail 11/23

12. fingers crossed. Mail hasn't come yet today. I'm glad yours finally came in.

13. The seeds came in today. :hello:

14. FYI guys: ISC is International Shipping Center.

It's where all foreign shipments go to get scanned and routed via internal (read:US) mail.

15. Glad to hear you received them :)

16. thanks for the info! I was aware of that but was just worried when they had been at the ISC for over a week and my last 4 orders took 8 days from order to my door. I had never even seen the ISC NY thing before. And when you put ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) in google all you get is people saying "my package is stuck at ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) for 45 days now and nobody can locate it.

RM

17. I am waiting on an order too, what did you order? I didn't order mine until close to the end of the month, I don't really need them to tell me it's sitting in an international mail room...it seems I think that is costumes department!

Better get here, the only fem seeds I ordered before was Grapefruit x Nevilles Haze...I ordered a bunch of fem seeds, a good 600 dollars worth and a pack of Sensi Hindu Kush..since I burned through a ten pack messing around!

got X-18 and all sorts of stuff, so it better come!:hello:

18. you are all being surveiled as you read this.

19. Nice first post

• Like Like x 1