Seed's Sprouted now what???? *Pics*

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PooN, May 27, 2010.

1. Ok so some of my seeds sprouted now i have no idea what im going to do. Im not ssure where i want to grow indoors or outdoors i have a closet i can grow in that is pretty big and outside. either is fine. but i need help as im a complete beginner. what should i do?

[​IMG]

2. Uhm get a pot put some good soil with nutrients in it... and plant the seedling 4 inches deep with the white stem very gently into the dirt... and cover it and give it a light water and watch it grow then once the soil goes bad water it again and keep it in 24/7 light for 2 months from when u plant it

3. how do i plant the seed do i face the root tip upwards or downwards or sideways? and where can i put it when i put it in a pot?

4. dont listen to anything he just said, if you put the seed 4 inches deep dont expect the seed to grow

Get some good soil, take a pencil and push down to make a hole about 2 cm deep. Place the seed in the hole, tap root in first. Then cover the seed with a little bit of dirt, not to much and wait for it to sprout. For the light cycle you can do 24/7 in the beggining but i highly recomend a 20/4 or 18/6 for vegging. keep the soil moist while its young they like that, any other questions feel free to ask

5. not trying to hate but this is not right, you dont want nutes when they are this young, just a more plain soil nothing really added,

& also 4inches deep is WELL to deep you will prop never see a sprout from that depth

& yes you could use 24/7, or 18/6 & so on and for how long would be growers choise, depending alot on grow space etc

EDIT: i just thought was that post a joke?

6. Oh ok, sorry.