Seeds, seeds, seeds..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tcasals, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Hello fellow Stoners/Growers :smoking:

I am concerned in what seed bank should I order from. I've heard about Nirvana which is very reliable bank, but I would like to know how stealthy they are at delivering. How do they pack the seeds? Pictures?

Thanks!

2. Moved to seed section.

Unfortunately we frown upon pictures of stealth packaging. I can tell you attitude ships very discretely, I've never ordered from nirvana, but have read they are discrete as well.

3. The thing is that I live in a non-legal growing country in the Caribbean and its really hard to get a high quality smoke without hurting your pocket just a little too much! So I wanted to start growing indoors, I live alone in my apartment so there is no real risk once I get my hands-on some high quality seeds and raise those babies up. I was thinking of Nirvana's Bubblelicious, Aurora Indica or Wonder woman, something easy but with quality, since its gonna be my first crop.

4. did u order ur seeds yet

5. Nope, although I know where to order them from. I've heard that Herbie's Seeds has a very stealthy way to deliver them and I'm planning to do so in a couple of days. I will update here when I order them and when I receive them to give the feedback.

Go pay a visit if you want to... Http://herbiesheadshop.com

6. i just got my order from nirvana today. its my second time ordering..additudes good too..never ordered from herbies

7. So how's the packaging ? Is it customs approved? Hahaha

8. it comes in a card, u gotta rip the card open & there inside the card..u would think theres nothing but just a card..its good

9. they come in crush proof packages too

• Like Like x 1

10. Thanks! I'll have them ordered and hit you back to see how they get here :smoke:

I'm really excited about it :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. @[member="bigc29"] did you ordered them John Doe style or regular style?

12. i ordered so many times from additude seed bank..real name and all, i've ordered from nirvana twice..same with them, always got my order & used my real name & credit card...its all good

13. I have had positive success with herbies and attitude, 100 percent germination with both so far, maybe a few seeds didnt pop but overall ive been satisfied.

14. Ive successfully used the vault with real name and credit card