seeds outside.....help?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bikeandsmoke417, May 14, 2008.

1. i just put my germinated seeds in some party cups with soil. should i put a ziploc bag over the cups when the are outside???

2. why is it raining or something?

3. i think he means to keep humidity in, but i'd say nah you dont really need to

4. another question. should i just leave the plants outside to get as much sunlight as possible or is it better to put them on the 12/12 or 18/6 or whatever that shit is?

5. i would say leave them outside all the time, unless you hear thats its gonna freeze at night

6. well im in the beach area in socal and we dont get many of those days. i just leave out the party cups on top of my motorhome which i can get to through my bedroom window. so loooowwwwkeeeyyyyy. espescially cuz my dad is a popo.

7. man you better watch'er with your pops man, he know about it?

8. nope. and he never will. but if he did find it he knows whats up and wouldnt do anything.

9. yeah my dad was the same way man, he was a fireman and shit and caught me growing a bunch, but since they were already flowering, he let me finish them off

10. that's what i would do

your dad is a good man. :)

11. yea, he used to grow a bit also, so he knew what it was like

12. haha one time i went into work with my dad. we found a couple of suspects no big deal. but then the narcs came into the office. at least 30 lbs of the danks. told my dad to go and grab me a corner. hahah just had to let someone know.

13. so did he hook you up or not? lol

14. nah. he kind of winked at me and said,"we dont talk about that around here"

15. Are you going to put them in biag pots because if you leave the in cups they really wont do to well, just my opinion though,

16. yeah. im just going to wait untill i see some green up out of the dirt and then im putting them in big pots. just so i dont have to put one that is just going to die in the pot.

17. another question. after the seeds germinated i put them into soil. how long will it be untill the plant starts to grow above the top soil?

18. should be like two maybe 3 tops usually untill they sprout