Seeds on feminized Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wutang36, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hi Guys, long time reader 1st time poster! i was hoping to do my 1st post with a grow journal but to my horror i have found seeds in my Feminized Skywalker, Kushberry & Bubblegummer, i had 1 Bluemoonshine in there but pulled it after coiple of weeks as it looked weak and not prodicing quick enough, i am unsure whether they have hermied or the BM seed (which was also feminized) turned out male, i cannot see any bananas but when i open a bud it has small seeds all inside it, the bud still looks good very frosty but it looks like theres gonna be loads of seeds, is the grow going to be ruined???? the plants are currently on day 32 of 12/12.

I am inexperienced but read a hell of alot and bought PH & EC tests to do things properly so to say i am gutted is an understatement i just hope all is not lost.

2. picks will help bro

3. I will get some pics on hopefully tomorrow although you cannot see any seeds on the pics, everything looks ok i saw what was a seed so i have picked a small bud off to examine for seeds and found quite a few, just want to find out if buds will still grow an that it'll still be smokeable

4. welcome to the world of femmed seeds and hermi's:smoke:

5. Cheers! Will i lose alot of yield? will the potency be massively affected?

Cheers for the help guys i feel like ripping them down!!!

6. Please don't double-post. FYI, the answers don't get any better the second time around...

7. At least you'll have some dank-ass seeds for next go a-round!