Seeds-N-Stems

Discussion in 'General' started by snlasvegas, Dec 19, 2001.

?

what to do with seeds-n- stems

1. Smoke them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Toss them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Save for rainy day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. can somebody please give me a link to a site with plans for a hash weel?

2. u can make hash from seeds and stems? wow i didn't know that, i didn't think u could because the thc levels are so low. I'll smoke stems if there not to big, and seeds, i keep every one of them i get. then i hand them out in school to friends to grow in corn fields for me :)

3. i love this idea little johnny pot seed

4. stems have a pretty minimal thc content, and seeds are just as bad.. plus they explode :D
    either cook/make hash with them along with some leaf, or chew on the stems (pretty tasty if you like the smell of nugs) and just plant the seeds EVERYWHERE.. community gardens, front lawns, backyards, woodsy areas, etc. etc.. overthrow the government!

..of course, ive never had a seed in a sack in my life, so i dont speak from experience :) ..gotta love that BC bud folks

5. stems i have found to give me a headache. And when im rollin a joint i definately make sure all the stems and seeds are out so the don't poke holes through the paper cause that is the worst. So, yea, i toss the stems and seeds.

6. seeds, they are just nasty. If the weed has seeds (at least around here) it's obviously not grown by anyone who knows what they are doing, and is of poor quality weed, which makes it pointless to save the seeds. As for stems, if I have a nug, with a small stem, and I just feel like packing a bowl, I'll throw the nuig in, but other then that, I pick them all out (especially when rolling, I dont need any stems fucking up a joint)

7. Wow, over here in Ontario I have only had seeds once in my entire pot smoking lifetime. It was such an exciting thing to happen because it never happened before. So, i tried to plant them but they didnt grow.

8. I think we can safetly say that prettymuch everyone hates seeds and stems. So much anger in the thread!!! Well i sgree w/ everyone and I hate those damn things too!!

9. seeds are awesome...you can taste the oil in them :)

10. YA'LL SHOULD SEND ME UR STEMS!!!! LOL AROUND HERE WE COLLECT THEM, THEN WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH WE MAKE TEA WITH IT, AND SHIT U WOULD HAVE BODY STONED!!!! SO IF ANY OF YA HAVE THE BALLZ, GIVE IT A TRY!!!! IT WOULDN'T HURT YA!

11. i just can't help but to ignore anyone that uses caps lock too much!

12. You don't ignore them by posting a reply,silly!!!!!!!

NO, I'M NOT BLOND!!!!

13. lol that is right!!!! that sum funny shit

14. yeah i thought that like right after i posted, hehe i know. lately i just been collecting all my seeds, i counted them all up and i got 541, and there all from good smoke, i'm thinking this grow season is going to be big lol. no i'm only planning on having 40-80 plants outdoors. I'll be doing a lot of walking to spread them out.