Seeds just sprouted. Will they finish?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FatSlob, Aug 2, 2013.

1. I just planted two seeds i got out of some dispensary bud. They sprouted yesterday. They look good. I have about 2 or 3 more weeks before flowering starts in my neck of the woods. Will they survive long enough to flower? I'm not gonna smoke them. Probably gonna chop the whole plant and make hash edibles. Just wondering if they will even survive long enough to produce thc.

2. Well first off, where are you located? What kind of soil did you plant them in? A pot or in to the ground?

3. I'm located where i have three more weeks of vegging.

And i put them in a pot in potting soil. I don't see how the type of soil matters? Its the same type of soil i'm growing all my plants in its fine,

4. Dude I dont need an exact address, the locations key to see if you even have enough time to let an outdoor plant finish. If youve already researched this then cool, the type of soils important unless your adding nutes or going all organic with a pre made soil mix, the size of the pot is important as well to see how big you can allow it to get. You wont get a big yield you started way to late in the season, especially from seed.

5. I've done plenty of research. I have other plants growing as i already stated. I'm not doing this for a big yield. I probably won't even smoke the bud unless it looks like some dank. I'm gonna make bho and then turn the bho into edibles. My pot is big enough to support the plant.

My question is simple, if i have three weeks of veg time will my plant flower correctly. I am located in oregon.

6. 3 weeks should be enough for it to grow a decent amount, yes it will flower but the yield could be super low.

7. A plant needs at least 1 month until it is sexually ready to produce flowers.

8. How about you read the same thread that says. Is August to late to plant.